Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Will remain a best 6 defender for the rest of the year.
He might, he probably doesnt though. He will need to average at least 100 from now on, remains to be seen if he can do that without the cheap rubbish in the backline when Mckercher comes back. Simpkin back in this week for Lazarro too might push Sheezel forward a bit more

Figured it out lads, don't need a red dot. Kreuger over McMullin, put Barnett fwd, use him to loop on Dowling 💦
Kreuger should play this week, no cox and training with the 1s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_233511_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_233511_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 32
Anybody considered trading Nic Martin out?

Very hard matchup for distributors/half backs/wingers this week against Carlton and seems to have a slightly less fantasy friendly role since Ridley has come back. He has a high BE at 127, I think he goes sub 100 this week into his bye.
Decent chance he averages sub 100 from here on with Ridley in the side, which would make him not a top 6 defender, might struggle to be top 10 even.

I know the old line dont trade out your premos etc etc but I think there is something to it, like trading out Sheezel a week before most people did

I love your thinking here but can't do it with his dream run post-bye - West Coast at Marvel into Geelong, Collingwood & Melbourne at the 'G - think it'd be unbearable to watch as a non-owner. Redman injured too so he can't ignore hitting up Nic for cheapies like he has all year.

Last edited:
Got Dowling in the end as he was gaurunteed to start. Slapped him on field is a nice little bonus.

He scored that well and got 0 cbas.

Could be a change up at the crows. Surely Nicks doesn't survive that.

I love your thinking here but can't do it with his dream run post-bye - West Coast at Marvel into Geelong, Collingwood & Melbourne at the 'G - think it'd be unbearable to watch as a non-owner. Redman injured too so he can't ignore hitting up Nic for cheapies like he has all year.
IMO, Martin has been losing points to Ridley, since his return ....he gets one more week, he's playing higher up the ground ...and the word is, he's doing some training with the Mids

1717722346598.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So trading in LDU, but very stuck on who to trade out...

Who goes out of Clohesy (high BE but better match up) or Dempsey (low BE but worse match up)?

Martin has a bye next week, this is a very easy bye week. Why would that stop you?

I disagree, saving 100k on Sheezel was worth just as much if not more than downgrading to a rookie who we could have 0 confidence in.
Let's see whether it ends up in the Lost and Found section first. If we jumped off every player who is going to lose $100k, might just as well play with a team of rookies (yes I'm being smart - but you get my drift)......

What do all these players have in common?:

Day, Curnow, T.Nankervis, O'Meara, A.Brayshaw, Merrett, Prestia, T.Kelly, Taranto, Parish, J.Macrae, English, Bont, Dixon, Simpkin, Sidebottom, Laird, Coniglio, Petracca, T.Greene, D.Martin, Worpel, Rozee, Sicily, Stewart, Short, Hobbs, T.Green, Oliver, C.Daniel and Sheed and about 50 more....

Paying top dollar for Zorko hurts but i feel as it has to be done.
Crouch>Dowling
Reid>Zorko
At this stage i have 14 playing next week including McAuliffe and holding Sharp for this reason.
I did it too. Has to be done with the Saints matchup incoming.

Was hoping for better tonight and he was definitely on track but got burnt a lot.

Only worry for me is with Brisbane starting to find form there’s less need for the sideways chippy play and they’re running a lot more direct. Part of the reason Dunkley was also down.

I did it too. Has to be done with the Saints matchup incoming.

Was hoping for better tonight and he was definitely on track but got burnt a lot.

Only worry for me is with Brisbane starting to find form there’s less need for the sideways chippy play and they’re running a lot more direct. Part of the reason Dunkley was also down.
my God. bloody Ah Chee and Wilmot burnt him so hard tonight. So damn annoying. Hesitate, hesitate and then long down the line.

Have had Bonner gone (finally) all week but having a proper look this morning have just realised I can keep my same trades trading Clohesy instead of Bonner and just carrying less cash in the bank, seems like a no brainer

Bonner going 101 at Marvel this year. He keeps on surviving....

Thinking of trading in Chad Warner. Is he worth it? Could go LDU instead. Both could be booms or bust. Have Warner in at the moment.

Clohesy out vs Dempsey out

Super stuck on that decision... Figured out the other 5/6 parts of my trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back