Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisher vs miers for the 2nd trade

Really hope we knew about mckercher by Saturday arvo

Anyone considering trading Daicos? Finn named for Hawks.
Originally, the backlines was where the points were coming from, now there's problems with all of them (except Whitfield). Daicos is vulnerable to the tag, Sheezel has a role change into midfield, Freo's game plan means less points for Clark/Ryan, Young is spending more time up forward, Nic Martin is being thrown up forward and all around and was getting less TOG, McKercher was sore after last week and rested for majority of last quarter. Schoenmaker also omitted so less bench cover.

Sexton to Stewart

then holding 2nd trade for league matchup

But could go Jackson to English too
Tempted to do Sexton to Stewart as well, but think I'll wait until 50 mins before the 1.45pm games on sat and see whether Sexy is Sub you on field - if I can squeeze another 70-90 out of him I'd take that tbh, and fix up my other remaining issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though Sexton is back in, do we offload anyway? Powell is stealing all his points

With how rubbish the rest of the forward line is, I'm tempted to hold. Looking at their side, I think he actually plays forward though. I just have no idea who to go to.

Anyone considering trading Daicos? Finn named for Hawks.
Yeah starting to talk myself into it. I want all of Stewart, Newman and Sheezel for their run home and someone has to make way. Daicos tag run is horrendous.

Graham out opens up a potential problem if he doesn’t get up for next week because you’d be taking on the Richmond matchup. That and tags aren’t always guaranteed. Also a bit of media chat this week about Collingwood being better with him down back which would be a nightmare if he was traded out.

Still not sure he’d do enough to hurt you regardless. Last 5 at 92 and last 3 at 100 heading into a tough run. Seems low risk with potential for a huge leg up if he gets clamped in all 6 games.

Yeah starting to talk myself into it. I want all of Stewart, Newman and Sheezel for their run home and someone has to make way. Daicos tag run is horrendous.

Graham out opens up a potential problem if he doesn’t get up for next week because you’d be taking on the Richmond matchup. That and tags aren’t always guaranteed. Also a bit of media chat this week about Collingwood being better with him down back which would be a nightmare if he was traded out.

Still not sure he’d do enough to hurt you regardless. Last 5 at 92 and last 3 at 100 heading into a tough run. Seems low risk with potential for a huge leg up if he gets clamped in all 6 games.
Newman is one I want too, super consistent

View attachment 2052240

Keen for some advice here. Ranked 10k and obviously need to grab a FWD - despite those I don't have been utter crap anyway. $103k in the bank. Cheers!
trade out Will Day. That's too much cash to be sitting wasted on the bench. Then upgrade a rookie to someone decent up forward; Miers, Wood, etc

View attachment 2052240

Keen for some advice here. Ranked 10k and obviously need to grab a FWD - despite those I don't have been utter crap anyway. $103k in the bank. Cheers!
Downgrade Day (emg loops are nice, but not if you still have rookies in other lines).

Upgrade Jones to either Miers, Moore, Fisher or M.Kennedy

trade out Will Day. That's too much cash to be sitting wasted on the bench. Then upgrade a rookie to someone decent up forward; Miers, Wood, etc
Cheers! Yep, was always the plan this week, benched him after last week with the aim to punt him to the best FWD. Dunno who to get out of Moore, Miers, Wood. Fisher? All pretty ordinary.
Downgrade Day (emg loops are nice, but not if you still have rookies in other lines).

Upgrade Jones to either Miers, Moore, Fisher or M.Kennedy
Do I dare go back to the well on Fish? Moore probably the only other I would be keen on. All shizen.

Cheers! Yep, was always the plan this week, benched him after last week with the aim to punt him to the best FWD. Dunno who to get out of Moore, Miers, Wood. Fisher? All pretty ordinary.

Do I dare go back to the well on Fish? Moore probably the only other I would be keen on. All shizen.
I'd probably wait a week and see how Fisher blends back into that team with McKercher.

What would people do here? Sideways trades are hard. 115k ITB. I think Richards has to go off 2 poor scores and unsure about role? Simpkin can wait one more week. Same with Young.

1721377302096.png

Targets- DEF: Newman, Sinclair, maybe Holmes, Rivers??
MID: Treloar and Dunkley.
FWD: Fisher but going to hold off a week. Hard match up and want to see his role return safely

I'm thinking Kruerger to the 200k FWD/RUCK rookie, Richards to Sinclair or Newman? Bank 170k for next week to sideways Simpkin to Fisher if he looks good and Young or one of the mids to one of my targets?

Attachments

• 1721377006291.png
    1721377006291.png
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back