Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Banner Trades2.jpg

Right into upgrade season ......we'll soon know if the use of Sweet at R2 has been a game changing move

My trades are dependent on Powell's role against SAINTS ......another fail, and Powell becomes Macrae or Soligo ....Soligo's role now is locked as a MID

Williams getting punted so far into the sun it's not funny. Sharp probably the other to go but Powell a watch this arvo and Bonner always dependent on him not becoming sub. Already feels like I'm pushing the limit with him lol

Hope that gigantic spud is back in the mids today.
I could even do Rozee and Powell out next week and hold onto ZWilliams for one more week, because Pink has a green dot and may start some much needed cash gen for me if he can hold his spot.

IMG_2337.jpeg

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That will be me as well. Likely to Daicos and Hardeman and bank cash for following week.
In the two hours since I posted that I’ve had a Tom Green ankle injury throw yet another spanner in the works

My M1 and M2 probably both out injured next week, I love fantasy

Fantasy is crook man.

First plan for the week was always rozee to Merrett… then magically rozee is named, so I decide to keep him and loop him with Clark. Then Clark is named. No loop.

Since rozee is named I’m able to go Sharp all the way up to Green with **** all to spare.

Wow. What an amazing trade I’m able to do in round 8 AND I get to keep Rozee ticking along.

WRONG YOU DUMB campaigner. Now both have to go ****

Well it’s Rozee and Green out then. Zilliams survives another week on the pine :/

Had about $80k spare so hopefully it gets me to Gulden and Butters.

Pair of sideways trades in upgrade season, what a result!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back