Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Callum Mills was a Heeney or a Warner, would he would have been ruled out.
I doubt it. That Robbie Fox was selected ahead of him is interesting.
Not quite the influence or the player perhaps he may have been.
Go the Lions!

Leaving Mills out who passed a fitness test but considered “too risky” but leaving Logan McDonald in when clearly injured

I’m thinking that it’s more about form than anything. He was out for so long

Tipping a draw. Then after extra time, the scores will still be tied. Then more extra time, and Brisbane by 3 points. Bookmark it.
seinfeld jackie GIF

OK, I won't be able to watch the GF until replay late Sat night. So here's my prediction:

Lions by a large margin in the 4th.

WhY?

Rampe basically conceded he's emotionally checked out...'nobody cares about your story, and we don't care about theirs.', and having tasted defeat 3 times with that mentality...as soon as things turn dark that vibe will spread like herpes.

Lions have nothing to lose by comparison and are desperate (or should be) to stamp themselves as winners. It really is now or never for them, so I believe the late season run of desperate wins will hold up in the 4th quarter.

I might be wrong...but that's what I'm feeling based on the interviews and general vibe of the teams. However.....Heeny tap to Heeny, who passes to Heeny...cannot be discounted.

Cheers gang, and see you all next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back