Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got a bit of a situation…. I last week went into the ballot and I know it a high chance we don’t get in…. However one of the tickets in our party is a concession and they can’t go is there any way of changing that ticket to an adult or not

$200 seems pretty steep when there will be plenty of empty seats.
There won’t be too many empty seats; I’ve been tracking ticket sales a little bit manically.

There seems to be between 1000-1500 tickets left, and the vast majority of these are $65 at the back of two bays on level q on the ponsford stand.

The tickets seem to sell from most expensive first down to the cheapest, with the exception of the small amount of $35 seats next to the cheer square.

I dare say they could have charged $300 for category 1 tickets and I don’t think it would have any correlation with how many tickets are left.

Last edited:
There won’t be too many empty seats; I’ve been tracking ticket sales a little bit manically.

There seems to be between 1000-1500 tickets left, and the vast majority of these are $65 at the back of two bays on level q on the ponsford stand.

The tickets seem to sell from most expensive first down to the cheapest, with the exception of the small amount of $35 seats next to the cheer square.

They could have charged $300 for category 1 tickets and I don’t think it would have any correlation with how many tickets are left.

The same fixture in 2022 had an attendance of 77,677. Maybe it was MCC, AFL members and corporates not showing up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same fixture in 2022 had an attendance of 77,677. Maybe it was MCC, AFL members and corporates not showing up.
That’s not how AFL member tickets work
I thought I read MCC sold out very quickly.
They’re expecting 92,000-95,000 people
Which is remarkable

That’s not how AFL member tickets work

They’re expecting 92,000-95,000 people
Which is remarkable
92-95,000! Wow that would be amazing, where did you get that info from? I’ve been to a lot of prelims many times walking away disappointed but the other feeling is special.
In some ways it’s even better than the feeling of winning the grand final because the excitement of possibility of winning and the week ahead brings so many emotions.

92-95,000! Wow that would be amazing, where did you get that info from? I’ve been to a lot of prelims many times walking away disappointed but the other feeling is special.
In some ways it’s even better than the feeling of winning the grand final because the excitement of possibility of winning and the week ahead brings so many emotions.
Someone from the AFL they were interviewing on SEN yesterday.
I was also shocked, I was expecting 70k
But it being the twilight game and knowing Geelong fans don’t like to travel for the 7:50 game I dare say that’s how the number has bumped up a fair margin.
Same goes for Lions fans coming, makes it easier to fly home that same night

Silly question, and not complaining-
Have never had seats on Level 2 (HFF Shane W) at the back with the wheelies, does anyone have any idea what it's like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back