AFL 2024 Grand Final - Sydney vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty confident Sydney win and find it hard to see the Norm not coming from Heeney,Warner and Gulden, will likely bet the 3 of them and take the profit if any get the job done.
agreed, so hopefully brisbane get up as i reckon with neale getting tagged, the norm is more likely to come from a long shot

on W. Ash, Clug, Lohman, Rayner, Ah CHee

going back over the last 13 years back to the drawn grand final, there have only been 3 people who won the norm smith without kicking a goal. That was Jason johan, brian lake, and pendlebury in the replay. Going from memory JJ and lake were bloody iffy decisions.
So i dunno what that makes, pretty much that the norm goes to someone who will kick a couple goals

2024 Norm Smith Medal voting panel

Jack Riewoldt (Fox Footy, Chair)
Rory Sloane (Retired Adelaide champion)
Shaun Burgoyne (Channel 7)
Riley Beveridge (AFL.com.au)
Anna Harrington (AAP)

2 forwards in the panel. Id be shocked if there wasn't a forward that didnt pick up a Norm Smith vote on GF day. A bag of at least 3 goals can snare a vote is my thinking. 4 would be a bit more better assurance.

Zorko and Gulden polled Brownlow votes in the regular season between the two teams.

Im backing this because an Amartey goal haul on Saturday, correlates well with a Sydney Win and Gulden firing. Amartey showed some good signs last week. Probably his 2nd best game of the season?

Few Same Game Multis:

Norm Smith To Both Poll a Vote: Gulden and Amartey @ 37.49 (1u)

And because Zorko won me a bit on Brownlow night for Brisbane groups (W/O Neale), happy to chuck him in with Hipwood who polled in one of the games they played together this season.

Norm Smith To Poll a Vote: Zorko and Hipwood @ 49.35 (1u)

And because we have an indigenous member on the panel. I think Ah Chee has had a pretty good season as well. Dont tell me that politics doesn't have a role to play in votes.

Norm Smith To Poll a Vote: Ah Chee and Zorko @ 26.23 (1u)

And a bit of a degen parlay: Zorko, Hipwood, Andrews all to poll at least a Norm Smith Vote @ 415 (0.25u)

All bets above at Sportsbet.

2024 Norm Smith Medal voting panel

Jack Riewoldt (Fox Footy, Chair)
Rory Sloane (Retired Adelaide champion)
Shaun Burgoyne (Channel 7)
Riley Beveridge (AFL.com.au)
Anna Harrington (AAP)

2 forwards in the panel. Id be shocked if there wasn't a forward that didnt pick up a Norm Smith vote on GF day. A bag of at least 3 goals can snare a vote is my thinking. 4 would be a bit more better assurance.

Zorko and Gulden polled Brownlow votes in the regular season between the two teams.

Im backing this because an Amartey goal haul on Saturday, correlates well with a Sydney Win and Gulden firing. Amartey showed some good signs last week. Probably his 2nd best game of the season?

Few Same Game Multis:

Norm Smith To Both Poll a Vote: Gulden and Amartey @ 37.49 (1u)

And because Zorko won me a bit on Brownlow night for Brisbane groups (W/O Neale), happy to chuck him in with Hipwood who polled in one of the games they played together this season.

Norm Smith To Poll a Vote: Zorko and Hipwood @ 49.35 (1u)

And because we have an indigenous member on the panel. I think Ah Chee has had a pretty good season as well. Dont tell me that politics doesn't have a role to play in votes.

Norm Smith To Poll a Vote: Ah Chee and Zorko @ 26.23 (1u)

And a bit of a degen parlay: Zorko, Hipwood, Andrews all to poll at least a Norm Smith Vote @ 415 (0.25u)

All bets above at Sportsbet.
Have they taken this market down? Poll a vote?

* edit* found it

Poll a vote Morris, ah chee, zorko $984 sb
Poll a vote Amarty, Warner, Blakey $102 sb
poll a vote warner and amarty $30 sb
poll a vote zorko and ah chee $24 sb

Amarty norm smith $101 tab
Zorko norm smith $17 dabble
Ah chee norm smith $81 dabble
Parker norm smith $51 sb
Daniher norm smith $28.5 watab

Heeney, Warner, McGluggage, Neale 20+
Blakey, Berry, Bailey 15+
Gulden, Zorko 25+
Warner, Hayward, Lohmann AGS
Papley 2+

@67

Robert Redford Nod GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rayner effort last week sort of screwed his price this week, happens each year with a standout prelim and usually hard to back it up and don't get the price aswell

Errol Gulden To Get 25+ Disposals
Dayne Zorko To Get 25+ Disposals
Chad Warner To Get 20+ Disposals
Hugh McCluggage To Get 20+ Disposals
Will Ashcroft To Get 20+ Disposals
Nick Blakey To Get 15+ Disposals
Zac Bailey To Get 15+ Disposals
Jake Lloyd To Get 15+ Disposals
Kai Lohmann Anytime Goalscorer
Callum Ah Chee Anytime Goalscorer
Isaac Heeney Anytime Goalscorer
Tom Papley To Kick 2+ Goals