F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Verstappen is such a petulant child.
Will be interesting if they fall off considerably.

Red Bull (more so the Horner side of that team) will have less and less patience for some of Max's antics, which may get worse if he's not at the front.

Also McLaren have taken the heat off them for today but I think the bigger story is that Max and Red Bull seem to be having some serious issues, to the point that the team publicly went back at him.

I think McLaren/Oscar/Lando will sort things out quickly. Max and RB I’m not so sure.

RB need to get rid of Jos.

McClaren stopped short of putting Norris's father on the team radio

stan marsh GIF by South Park

FMD the barracking/excuse making from Croft was unbearable. Totally ignoring that the only reason that Norris got to be in front in the race is because the team allowed the breach in protocol to give him first pit service on the understanding he gives the place back.

He then.uses that team favour to build a gap to screw over his team mate and to make a juvenile point about being faster. You lost the race at the first corner you fecker!!

Sad that Piastri’s first win was so fecked over by his own team mate.

Go to bed angry rather than happy about it all.

Last edited:
Imagine the w***ers on “The race” YouTube channel they’ll be having a fit as they are as biased as Sky at the moment.

Sky are still telling us how great Lando is fmd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of being undercut twice, to protect Lando, don’t you understand?
The first stop was fair as Oscar had a big enough gap and McLaren were able to protect Norris from behind. It was the second stop that created the problem.

Why is that funny Rustin Cohle ?
You do not understand the difference between clean air and in traffic, for one.

And you also fail to understand the impact of the undercut decision from McLaren. If Oscar pits first with a gap he comes out ahead and Lando spends the rest of the race in dirty air trying to catch up. Lando doesn't spend the rest of the race ripping his tyres off the rims ignoring tyre management direction to create a bigger gap either.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back