News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering when would be the worst possible time for zorko to go ping. This week and add to the carnage or next week when 50% of us have no trades.
He doesn't mind a late out either......

I'd be torn tbh. It would probably mean a donut, but it's nice to be proven right.

This one's inspired by some comments on here.

View attachment 2042672

But I only have 2 trades left.

Can I Have Some More Oliver Twist GIF

Surely everyone has dpp coverage

Swing Jackson to R2, livingstone fwd
Swing heeney to mids, Dowling forward

Just loop Oliver at M9, Dowling and Tholstrup at F6/7
Clohesy at D7

Pretty standard week really so far

Clohesy at D7

That’s what smart coaches would do.
Me I want as many premo’s on field as possible.

Clohesy at D7

Thanks to the optimize button it has allowed me to avoid a donut despite all the carnage.

Humphries to D6, Sexton to swing forward to cover Rankine, Dowling to swing forward to cover Heeney, Jackson to go to ruck via Livingstone to cover Gawn and Kruguer to come on to replace Jackson in the forward line.

T1.JPG

Too Easy Referee GIF by BuzzFeed

The Matrix Bullet Time GIF by Cinecom.net

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to the optimize button it has allowed me to avoid a donut despite all the carnage.

Humphries to D6, Sexton to swing forward to cover Rankine, Dowling to swing forward to cover Heeney, Jackson to go to ruck via Livingstone to cover Gawn and Kruguer to come on to replace Jackson in the forward line.

View attachment 2042937

I can see your trade finger itching to pull the trigger on Gawn.
Do it 😈

View attachment 2042938

What if fisher misses mate

View attachment 2042938

does optimize change dpp player's positions where you might not be able to yourself?

does optimize change dpp player's positions where you might not be able to yourself?

Yes but you can also do it by trading out a player you have while moving players around, trade some spud in and then trading your player back in for said spud you traded in for him again without using a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back