List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

North would be crazy to trade a possible next year pick 1,2 or 3 for Houston.

That’s what’s been mentioned in dispatches.
There comes a time when a club that’s been collecting draft picks at the bottom of the ladder has to make their move to improve.
Maybe North believes that time has come for them …

That’s what’s been mentioned in dispatches.
There comes a time when a club that’s been collecting draft picks at the bottom of the ladder has to make their move to improve.
Maybe North believes that time has come for them …
North no doubt will turn every stone to get him if the nomination comes their way but I can't see them contending while houston is around to make any sense of it, for their own sake you would hope they miss out for another year or 2 on these big names.

Have a feeling that Voss thinks that Houston, will be an amazing get for us. Knows him personally and has most likely been

conversing with him recently. Telling him that I will convince Austin, that you are worth it. Being a very close mate of JSOS

as well, be a bit surprised if he does not land with us. For better, or worse?

Houston won’t nominate a club that can’t satisfy Port.
The only way we can satisfy Port is to overpay.
Would/should we be happy with that … I doubt Austin will …
Very rare for a player not to nominate a preferred club, still expect that he will do so.
This type of situation happens every year most deals eventually get done, let's see what plays out.
Most deals get done with some form of compromise both sides.

Very rare for a player not to nominate a preferred club, still expect that he will do so.
This type of situation happens every year most deals eventually get done, let's see what plays out.
Most deals get done with some form of compromise both sides.

If Houston nominates Carlton without the knowledge that we are prepared to meet Ports demands in trade, he better be prepared to be disappointed as was Papley and Gibbs the first time of asking.
Managers are very loath to take that route these days …

Have a feeling that Voss thinks that Houston, will be an amazing get for us. Knows him personally and has most likely been

conversing with him recently. Telling him that I will convince Austin, that you are worth it. Being a very close mate of JSOS

as well, be a bit surprised if he does not land with us. For better, or worse?
Totally agree about that feeling, but I will choose "worse" sadly.

That pick/those picks, can be used more prudently on, say, Leek Aleer if he became available, or another punt in this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Houston nominates Carlton without the knowledge that we are prepared to meet Ports demands in trade, he better be prepared to be disappointed as was Papley and Gibbs the first time of asking.
Managers are very loath to take that route these days …
I'm betting he's holding off on nominations until he knows where he sits with us. I suspect he does want to come here but he needs to give Austin some time to see what he can do, otherwise he'd be mad not to take a 'godfather offer' elsewhere.
Vossy & JSOS would only buy so much good will.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back