List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like we were preparing ourselves for a mighty crack at Logan and Warner.

Then Treacy came on and Bolton enquired and we pivoted.

Baker has added intrigue.

Pickett has muddied the waters and there’s still Chad.

They may see Chad and Bolton as similar? So no rush on Chad and may wait until after next year.

Grab us a Bolton. Throw picks at Pickett.

Not the end of the world.
BOWL us a Bolton, PICK Up a Pickett?
Collars, Feathers ready?
In WalBells We Trust!

Without wanting to stoke any fires, Josh Gabelich mentioned as a passing shot at the end of the crunch time show (right after someone brought up trade radio) that, and I quote, "don't rule out Kossie Pickett moving clubs".

There, good luck sleeping.
sci-fi film GIF

I’ve always liked Baker as a player and god damn we need someone like him particularly given his finals experience
Probably the closest thing to a Zorko we could hope for , just gives his all every game and isn’t soft

Hope he isn’t silly enough to waste his last years at that shit pile down the road
He is clearly going to Weags. If he put his profession above the club he supported as a kid he would have nominated Fremantle at the start like Bolton did. The only reason to wait for an Eagles coach appointment is if you intend to go there.

He is clearly going to Weags. If he put his profession above the club he supported as a kid he would have nominated Fremantle at the start like Bolton did. The only reason to wait for an Eagles coach appointment is if you intend to go there.
yeh look he probably is but I wouldn’t
be a Freo supporter if I didn’t dare to dream of things I can’t have

Interesting look at the number of picks in each round of last years draft.

2023 National Draft:
Round 1: 29 picks (1-29)
Round 2: 15 picks (30-44)
Round 3: 8 picks (45-52)
Round 4: 7 picks (53-59)
Round 5: 5 picks (60-64)

Reinforces the laziness of people in media saying trade someone for “a first rounder”

Almost half the draft was first rounders last year!!

He’s got us taking Sam Lalor at pick 12 and Jesse Dattoli at pick 30.
Would be a decent result I reckon.

No ollie hannaford in the top 30.

Lalor looks an absolute weapon I would be very surprised if he fell to 12. Hard to pass that up if it happened
Then it will be very similar to what Chris 25 told sometime earlier .. gun mid with first and Dattoli with 27

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then it will be very similar to what Chris 25 told sometime earlier .. gun mid with first and Dattoli with 27

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Whan (I think is a mid) and/or Robinson project as first rounders, I'd be surprised if we went a pure mid in the first round if we keep a pick this year.

You got this pal

Your sacrifice will not be forgotten

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
He took the Ring of Trade Radio for the right reasons, nevertheless it shall in time consume him. His shrivelled mind will be left naked to the Lidless Eye of Rheem in the Dark Tower of Continental Tyres.

Question for the draft nerds here.
If academies had been around in 2015, would we have had priority access to Callum AhChee?

There's a map of the zones here:

He's from Derby which is in the northern most WA zone, which is Freo's. He then moved to Armadale, which is probably the one that counts as this happened when he was 3. Also in one of Freo's zones.

Ladies and gentlemen, we’re back.
You have conversation with a girl who you like. Next time you meet she avoids you. So in your mind, ok no problem and you move. The following time she approaches you and you hit it off. Ok you think to yourself, maybe I’ve got a chance. You see her again and she avoids. Better to move and not put up with c#ck tease.

You have conversation with a girl who you like. Next time you meet she avoids you. So in your mind, ok no problem and you move. The following time she approaches you and you hit it off. Ok you think to yourself, maybe I’ve got a chance. You see her again and she avoids. Better to move and not put up with c#ck tease.
So hang on, given this is BF- can you clarify whether we are in they are touching appendage but not sure whether they are keen stage?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back