List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You have conversation with a girl who you like. Next time you meet she avoids you. So in your mind, ok no problem and you move. The following time she approaches you and you hit it off. Ok you think to yourself, maybe I’ve got a chance. You see her again and she avoids. Better to move and not put up with c#ck tease.
In my experience with this there was usually a wide open hi-vis colour go signal she did give at one point that I walked on past with painted on eyes.

All in all, where's the smoke there's fire.

Tom Morris reckons eagles are gonna offer Warner a 10-14m contract over 9-11 years
Don’t think he’s worth anything near that and they can cook their rebuild harder by doing something as dumb as that

This article suggests there will be 50 players on 1 million plus in 2025. Warner is most definitely in the top 50, and will be signing his contract at the right time.

As for Morris, it's a pretty large range and he's just making it up. And doing a poor job of it. He will turn 25 in his first year of the contract. Beyond ridiculous to suggest the offer will be 9-11 years and take him out to 34-36.

I reckon both WA clubs will be in the 5-6 year ballpark. I was thinking we'd be around the 1.2 million mark, and WC would be around 1.5 million.

Tom Morris reckons eagles are gonna offer Warner a 10-14m contract over 9-11 years
Don’t think he’s worth anything near that and they can cook their rebuild harder by doing something as dumb as that
10m for 9 years would be great for them

front end it while they have noone to pay and get a star player locked in for the future

something like 1.5, 1.5, 1.5 1,5, 1.0 1.0 then the rest over the next 3 years when he is 30+

There's a map of the zones here:

He's from Derby which is in the northern most WA zone, which is Freo's. He then moved to Armadale, which is probably the one that counts as this happened when he was 3. Also in one of Freo's zones.
I zoomed out on this map and discovered something incredible. Did anyone know there was a second Australia?!

Has anyone checked the other Australia for players? Looks like a long flight, but let's get our recruiters out there! 😂

1727618082255.png

I zoomed out on this map and discovered something incredible. Did anyone know there was a second Australia?!

Has anyone checked the other Australia for players? Looks like a long flight, but let's get our recruiters out there! 😂

View attachment 2126295
Yes, that one is where the dropbears live

And another thing…once we add Bolton and Pickett, Chad will fall over himself to join that scene.
homer simpson licks lips GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back