List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 85 48.9%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A forward who impacts at stoppages and around the ground is Sam Switkowski. Chad is a better player than Sam.

If Sam is wanted by Sydney while contracted it will make the entire process smooth and relatively painless.
I get what you're saying and the merit of it, but I do like Sam. Would be sad to see him go, probably sadder than Schultz and I liked him too.

I guess it's just the nature of the industry beast

So.

Swans were linked to Zurhaar with a big deal, which may not be worth band 1.
In this scenario, a trade would need to be made.

Roos don't want more draft picks.

Switta > Zurhaar > Warner. With us adding extra picks to the Swans?

Would we be ok with in Warner, Cameron, Baker and a bunch of R2 & R3 picks. Out Switta, Reidy, 3x R1 Picks + Saints R2?

So.

Would we be ok with in Warner, Cameron, Baker and a bunch of R2 & R3 picks. Out Switta, Reidy, 3x R1 Picks + Saints R2?
Moderating GIF

I'm going to feint if we end up with Warner, Baker and Cameron in the off-season. This is too much hot sauce speculation for even my hyperbolic mind to contemplate. Might have to run around the garden in the nuds and stream it on Tik Tok or whatever the cool kids do these days...........harkin fell......

I'm going to feint if we end up with Warner, Baker and Cameron in the off-season. This is too much hot sauce speculation for even my hyperbolic mind to contemplate. Might have to run around the garden in the nuds and stream it on Tik Tok or whatever the cool kids do these days...........harkin fell......
We aren't getting all three. Two would be a miracle, one realistic

Ah yes. AFL to the rescue to ensure Warner gets paid

Get f****d you pieces of 💩

Just when I was starting to think there might be a hardening of rules around these pricks good ol AFL look to go the other way.
Surely the rest of the competition don’t stand for this?

Forget which poster made mention of the AFL potentially getting involved in the Warner situation (eg ensuring the swans had enough cash to satisfy him to stay )but it’s my greatest worry with trying to entice him back home .

I’m sure the chad does miss home and would enjoy playing back here but I doubt it trumps money in his case

And if the AFL throw in some “ambassador “ payments or worse just bring back COLA (probably even back date it for them to this year) then we simply can’t compete .

Genuinely believe It would make the AFL sick if a team like freo poached the swans biggest star ,despite being a WA boy and I reckon the AFL will do everything they can to stop it from happening

So.

This is fantasy stuff 😂
We are bringing in AA players for relative peanuts in that scenario?!

Swans be like “what’s a Reidy?” 🤔

Charlie is not yet 30, he probably still has more value than one might think.
He’s also the GOAT according to Wikipedia! IMG_6098.jpeg

Of course the AFL will cherry pick one statistic to highlight how expensive Sydney is. And by this metric (which I assume is the cost of a house and not the price of milk and bread), why does Sydney deserve a COLA over Melbourne, but Melbourne doesn't deserve one over Perth and Adelaide? That might be their next goal.

Cost of living should be irrelevant for AFL footballers anyway. They aren't on the poverty line. And if it is implemented, it should only be allocated to players on the lowest wages. There would be ways to analyse this properly using the past 10 years of salary information to make sure they aren't just flicking a few hundred grand more to Warner. But you know the AFL isn't going to bother with that.

This is fantasy stuff 😂
We are bringing in AA players for relative peanuts in that scenario?!

Swans be like “what’s a Reidy?” 🤔

Charlie is not yet 30, he probably still has more value than one might think.
He’s also the GOAT according to Wikipedia! View attachment 2003208
I find him hard to value to be honest, assuming a mutual parting of ways by him and Brisbane (treat him as uncontracted), what do you think he's worth?

We aren't getting all three. Two would be a miracle, one realistic
keep saying this and with your haggers/suma powers it might save the day for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find him hard to value to be honest, assuming a mutual parting of ways by him and Brisbane (treat him as uncontracted), what do you think he's worth?

Yeah it's a strange one. As desperate as we are for a small forward, he's gotta be a depreciating asset in terms of his trade value. He'll be 30 by the time trade period rolls around. But he could well and truly be the surprise packet we need for the next couple of years while Delean develops. Assuming Brisbane come to the party in terms of agreeing it's for the best he leaves, they'd probably take a 2nd rounder?

Regarding cost of living. It makes me wonder what will be the go for the Tassie team. How's the housing market and will players be reluctant to become Tasmanians? I have no idea but I do know Joe Daniher doesn't live remotely close to Brisbane.

Yeah tricky one. Anything beyond the 25th selection in the national draft on the night (as distinct from pick 25, before trade week and academy bids push it out) would be worthy the risk for Charlie. Him being a UFA in 2025 is a bonus meaning brisbane may take unders this year a little bit.
They would ask for one of our 3 firsts of course.

Yeah tricky one. Anything beyond the 25th selection in the national draft on the night (as distinct from pick 25, before trade week and academy bids push it out) would be worthy the risk for Charlie. Him being a UFA in 2025 is a bonus meaning brisbane may take unders this year a little bit.
They would ask for one of our 3 firsts of course.
When I finish work I'll go through and find the most a 30+ year old has ever been traded for, wouldn't be many above pick 20, Gablett the only that springs to mind and that needed AFL massaging

Anyone know Zac Bailey's contract status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back