List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 85 48.9%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy was our 3rd highest rated player on the ground and Jackson was our 1st. English was good for bulldogs, but how people watch this game and their main takeaway is about Darcy is beyond me. Just insane

If anything I walked away more bullish about this combination with Jackson's forward role a rare highlight today. Darcy will get better each week, even if he was rusty he still had 11 hitouts to advantage and can bully most ruckman, especially wih more match fitness.

Darcy was our 3rd highest rated player on the ground and Jackson was our 1st. English was good for bulldogs, but how people watch this game and their main takeaway is about Darcy is beyond me. Just insane.

It's called watching the game. If you're going to defend someone looking at a bunch of numbers then how about you look at his marks and then Englishs'. I'm not saying we should trade Darcy, but he's been largely less than mediocre since he came back.

Darcy was our 3rd highest rated player on the ground and Jackson was our 1st. English was good for bulldogs, but how people watch this game and their main takeaway is about Darcy is beyond me. Just insane

If anything I walked away more bullish about this combination with Jackson's forward role a rare highlight today. Darcy will get better each week, even if he was rusty he still had 11 hitouts to advantage and can bully most ruckman, especially wih more match fitness.
Bro they were both dogshit. As were our mids. Darcy was trailing behind English at every contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have our 6 plus A graders to win a flag?
Richmond has Dusty, Reiwoldt, Cotchin, Rance or Lynch, I am sure I missed a few.
Hewks. Buddy, Roughead, Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge, , Burgoyne, Rioli plus a great supporting cast of hill, Smith, lake, etc

We have Serong
Amiss in a few years
Pearce,
maybe Brayshaw, probably 1 level below.
maybe Young.
Treacy hopefully, needs to do this year again.
Jackson, Darcy as well.
Can't help but feel we need 2 more A graders. Would love to hit draft this year, and then top up.

Richmond has Dusty, Reiwoldt, Cotchin, Rance or Lynch, I am sure I missed a few.
Hewks. Buddy, Roughead, Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge, , Burgoyne, Rioli plus a great supporting cast of hill, Smith, lake, etc

We have Serong
Amiss in a few years
Pearce,
maybe Young.
Jackson, Darcy as well.
Can't help but feel we need 2 more A graders. Would love to hit draft this year, and then top up.

Why draft? Like seriously. If Warner is at all available we throw the kitchen sink at him

We have Serong
Amiss in a few years
Pearce,
maybe Young.
Jackson, Darcy as well.
Cox is A grade when fit

We have Serong
Amiss in a few years
Pearce,
maybe Young.
Jackson, Darcy as well.

It’s a bit of a chicken or the egg thing though isn’t it? It’s all well
and good to go through recent premiership teams and says every Tom, Dick and Harry is an A grader compared to our team. That’s almost self evident.
We have young talent all over our list - just need a few pieces, and to actually get them performing as a hard, consistent team.

We have Serong
Amiss in a few years
Pearce,
maybe Young.
Jackson, Darcy as well.
If you're including Cotchin, Lewis then Brayshaw is definitely included

Young will be too by the end of next year

So to answer your Q, yes we do

If we don’t get the players (Baker, McDonald, Warner) we want this trade period I see us swapping our picks for future firsts and trying again for Warner the year after.

OR we package them and move up the order, I don’t think we will take 3 firsts in one draft. WCE may be keen for something like pick 5 for picks 12 & 14.

Why draft? Like seriously. If Warner is at all available we throw the kitchen sink at him
To improve our forward line and outside class.

Next year I am happy to go all in on Warner. I think this year is 1 year early.

Afraid we will end up like St Kilda. Without true top end talent.

To improve our forward line and outside class.

Next year I am happy to go all in on Warner. I think this year is 1 year early.

Afraid we will end up like St Kilda. Without true top end talent.

It may be one year early but the problem is this is the year we will have the draft capital to go and get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back