List Mgmt. 2024 List Mgmt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On F/S watch; Peckett had his best game of the season on the weekend with 25 disposals (equal 2nd highest for the Stingrays), 6 marks 6 inside 50s and 4 tackles.

We could finally have a decent one here.
Wonder where he is this weekend. Not in the VIC Country squad, while Cole and Hoffman are in Metros. Maybe he is simply not at that level, unless he’s injured. But missing the squad means you’re a way back given the number of injuries as well as the very best are out due to the AFL Academy game.

Wonder where he is this weekend. Not in the VIC Country squad, while Cole and Hoffman are in Metros. Maybe he is simply not at that level, unless he’s injured. But missing the squad means you’re a way back given the number of injuries as well as the very best are out due to the AFL Academy game.
Players can come from the clouds in their 18th year..look at Owens, only got a late call up for Vic metro & got 29 possessions!
Oliver & Bontempelli also casing points in their draft years

Sounds like he's started this year better than anyone expected him too. Hopefully he can push into the squad by the end of the season.

I think he is running around for bonbeach with his old man and Sammy Gilbert.

He's actually a UFA which is mildly concerning...

I've seen him listed as RFA twice now, i did raise an eyebrow in surprise.

They could be wrong.

I've seen him listed as RFA twice now, i did raise an eyebrow in surprise.

They could be wrong.

According to the official AFL list - he's unrestricted

Not saying he's staying or leaving, but for his own benefit, Phillipou needs to have a bit more of an impact in games.

(And before anyone says he's young - yeah I know but he's out of contract and his performances over the next 6 to 10 weeks will have a big impact on his new contract terms irrespective of where he ends up.)

I think expectations are too high for Phillipou at the moment, he’s expected to perform week in week out like he did in the early part of last season. Most notably the game against the Dogs.

Looking at the list of top 20 or so picks from the 2022 draft, he clearly sits in the top 5 players probably alongside Ashcroft, Sheezel, Fletcher and Wardlaw.

They’re all still finding their way, and he’s just so raw and young there’s plenty to be excited about.

Not immune to criticism but just remember he was a few days from being picked in last years draft. We’ve still seen nothing from Tsatas, Mckenzie, Clark, Hewett, Busslinger, but I imagine they’ll all make it at some point. IMG_1694.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think expectations are too high for Phillipou at the moment, he’s expected to perform week in week out like he did in the early part of last season. Most notably the game against the Dogs.

Looking at the list of top 20 or so picks from the 2022 draft, he clearly sits in the top 5 players probably alongside Ashcroft, Sheezel, Fletcher and Wardlaw.

They’re all still finding their way, and he’s just so raw and young there’s plenty to be excited about.

Not immune to criticism but just remember he was a few days from being picked in last years draft. We’ve still seen nothing from Tsatas, Mckenzie, Clark, Hewett, Busslinger, but I imagine they’ll all make it at some point. View attachment 1960908
On that note. Busslinger is still unsigned at the dogs. Might be worth a crack

Not saying he's staying or leaving, but for his own benefit, Phillipou needs to have a bit more of an impact in games.

(And before anyone says he's young - yeah I know but he's out of contract and his performances over the next 6 to 10 weeks will have a big impact on his new contract terms irrespective of where he ends up.)
He's just got a case of 2nd year blues as he transitions into more midfield time.

One boy causing a stir down here, Ricky Mentha.
Taking to a couple of lads, the reckon he has a real Shai Bolton feel about him. Small forward that kicks goals from anywhere and can run through the midfield. Been a jet at gippy power and recent played in the aus u/18 vs Coburg game and kicked a blinder apparently

One boy causing a stir down here, Ricky Mentha.
Taking to a couple of lads, the reckon he has a real Shai Bolton feel about him. Small forward that kicks goals from anywhere and can run through the midfield. Been a jet at gippy power and recent played in the aus u/18 vs Coburg game and kicked a blinder apparently
We’re a bit light on for small forwards..

Not immune to criticism but just remember he was a few days from being picked in last years draft. We’ve still seen nothing from Tsatas, Mckenzie, Clark, Hewett, Busslinger, but I imagine they’ll all make it at some point. View attachment 1960908

Gibney looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back