List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk today that Sam Berry put off contract talks until the end of the year. So if someone offers him more opportunities he's gonski i'd say.
Can't blame him for waiting, because why stay if he doesn't think he is in our best side.

Not sure if already mentioned, but they said on gettable that clubs are circling Strachan. And Cal reckons we will go hard at Sam Draper next year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I like the 1st bit given Strachan is contracted, not so keen on the 2nd bit though.

Talk today that Sam Berry put off contract talks until the end of the year. So if someone offers him more opportunities he's gonski i'd say.
Not a huge loss IMO. Could become a player but if we are to have a more modern midfield I'd like to have Soligo as an inside/outside midfielder complimented by Rankine (outside), Dawson (inside/outside) and another TBC inside/outside mid with class.

Not sure if already mentioned, but they said on gettable that clubs are circling Strachan. And Cal reckons we will go hard at Sam Draper next year

SANFL clubs???

But seriously, I would be surprised if he would be getting much interest from other clubs. You would assume it would be for ruck depth only as he didn't look great in his last 2 AFL games.

Why you yelling?

Tigers open talks with tall, ruck options shrink, Saint to earn new deal - https://www.afl.com.au/news/1158058
Its very very unlikely to happen, but we should be putting a massive long term deal in front of Finn Callaghan for when he looks to come out of contract.

Get Draper or one of the top mids with this years draft pick and then next year offer up whatever draft capital it needs to get him at the end of 2025. He would be excellent in our midfield

STAR GIANT TO PLAY OUT THE YEAR

FINN Callaghan is expected to play out the year before sitting down with Greater Western Sydney officials to hash out his next contract.

The Giants have been proactive in tying down their most important players a full season before they're due to come out of contract, recently extending both Lachie Ash (until 2027) and Sam Taylor (2032) despite both having deals for next year.

Callaghan is another 2025 contract priority for Adam Kingsley's side, with the former top-three pick already establishing himself as one of the competition's brightest young prospects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its very very unlikely to happen, but we should be putting a massive long term deal in front of Finn Callaghan for when he looks to come out of contract.

Get Draper or one of the top mids with this years draft pick and then next year offer up whatever draft capital it needs to get him at the end of 2025. He would be excellent in our midfield

STAR GIANT TO PLAY OUT THE YEAR

FINN Callaghan is expected to play out the year before sitting down with Greater Western Sydney officials to hash out his next contract.

The Giants have been proactive in tying down their most important players a full season before they're due to come out of contract, recently extending both Lachie Ash (until 2027) and Sam Taylor (2032) despite both having deals for next year.

Callaghan is another 2025 contract priority for Adam Kingsley's side, with the former top-three pick already establishing himself as one of the competition's brightest young prospects.

Whatever we supposedly offered Gulden, I would offer to Callaghan in a heartbeat.... Will be the next Bont I reckon.

A future midfield of Sid Draper, Finn Callaghan, Dawson, Rankine with Soligo and Rachele cameos would be very very nice.

Christ could we actually target someone good?

Also gotta laugh at clubs seeing Strachan get smashed at AFL level and going "yep I want that"

No club would spend two firsts on a contracted 29 year old... right?

Right?

:(
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

tone it down, this heel turn is getting OTT

Going into bad for someone so mid as Rowan freaking Marshall is just freaking batshit
Mid? Isn’t he averaging like 20 touches a game in the ruck role?

Not worth paying two firsts for though, especially at his age

Good. Can't find the ball and his skills are not AFL standard. We should be moving on from him and investing games into Dowling, Taylor, Pedlar and Edwards instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back