Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see many people GWS caps, jerseys or merchandise anywhere out and about here in the areas where they fan base is.
As an expat Perthian who returns once or twice a year, I don't notice a lot of freo gear out and about either. When WC are up and about every second bogan is wearing an eagles shirt (its almost passive aggressive), absolutely **** all in the last few years though. I also don't notice much AFL gear on people here in Melbourne unless the footy is on. Most people just don't wear footy branded gear as regular wear.

As an expat Perthian who returns once or twice a year, I don't notice a lot of freo gear out and about either. When WC are up and about every second bogan is wearing an eagles shirt (its almost passive aggressive), absolutely **** all in the last few years though. I also don't notice much AFL gear on people here in Melbourne unless the footy is on. Most people just don't wear footy branded gear as regular wear.
with so much merchandise now not in team colours eg. using Grey and black, sometimnes it is hard to spot in a crowd. ME i only wear the purple Polos or Jumper.

We wear some merch in freo.
Leads to lots of chats at the moment.

Fair bit on Freo in here.

Worth watching just to see Kane squirm in his chair for 5 minutes as he has to listen to Fyfe being heralded for his ball use on the weekend being up there with Bont and Daicos

Tbh we should probably start paying Kane and King a stipend for their motivational roles for our club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve witnessed the complete opposite. Rarely see any wce but there’s been random days where I’ve seen handfuls of people in some sort of Freo gear. Even during the off season

I’ve witnessed the complete opposite. Rarely see any wce but there’s been random days where I’ve seen handfuls of people in some sort of Freo gear. Even during the off season
sometimes its like when you buy a new car, and then suddenly all you see is people driving that same car everywhere.

The Eyes see and recall what they expect to see.

Wore my Freo scarf through 8 weeks of chilly weather in Europe. Was at Plitvice in Croatia on a 6° day - me with my scarf and my partner with a Freo scarf and beanie on. A random woman asked if we were from Perth. I asked her how she knew - she said from all your Freo gear. Turns out she was from Sydney but follows AFL.

Fair bit on Freo in here.

Kane giving us love is scary. I don't mind the constructive criticism of Serong. I was surprised to see how high Gawn and Petracca were rated and no mention of Jordan Clark.

Loved that they recognised we still have Cox to come back and we entered the competition this year as the second youngest side.

Worth watching just to see Kane squirm in his chair for 5 minutes as he has to listen to Fyfe being heralded for his ball use on the weekend being up there with Bont and Daicos

Tbh we should probably start paying Kane and King a stipend for their motivational roles for our club
BUT, he was then really nice about Freo, which was even scarier

Wore my Freo scarf through 8 weeks of chilly weather in Europe. Was at Plitvice in Croatia on a 6° day - me with my scarf and my partner with a Freo scarf and beanie on. A random woman asked if we were from Perth. I asked her how she knew - she said from all your Freo gear. Turns out she was from Sydney but follows AFL.
I plan to wear all of my Freo gear in Denmark, Iceland and Greenland this year :) I have the Walyalup beanie as well.

Love the warning from JL to the players before the bye.

Competition for spots is fierce now so the players wouldn't want to get complacent.

I also love the light blue rain Jacket JL is wearing, haven't seen them on the shop website but would buy one if they were available.

PS JL needs to wash his left leg!

Kane giving us love is scary. I don't mind the constructive criticism of Serong. I was surprised to see how high Gawn and Petracca were rated and no mention of Jordan Clark.

Loved that they recognised we still have Cox to come back and we entered the competition this year as the second youngest side.

Yes, and that comment (our age) coming from Kane was telling. Healey basically said this group has a premiership in it if we don't do something silly. Then his mention that Cox is essentially an AA level CHB and has been forgotten. Not by anyone here. If Cos is in the team we beat Carlton and Port imo. Nice couple of segments there for us.

He didn't look thrilled did he...

Love the warning from JL to the players before the bye.

Competition for spots is fierce now so the players wouldn't want to get complacent.

I also love the light blue rain Jacket JL is wearing, haven't seen them on the shop website but would buy one if they were available.

PS JL needs to wash his left leg!
he is probably the only one allowed to wear it

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back