Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Horror of horrors, Nasal making a come back.And doing our game tonight.
I will watch the game live and watch the replay with the sound off.
How Fck hard up ar ethey, seven, to have to bring him back?
I just hope the cleaners have enough disenfectant to clean up the dribble in the callers box.
AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH:poov1::poov1::poov1::poov1::poov1::poov1::poov1:

I just hope the cleaners have enough disenfectant to clean up the dribble in the callers box.

Geez, I reckon Rick Ardon is available.

Going to be tough going for him to find some way to get some snark in & compare us unfavorably to WC.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I heard on the radio this morning that Collingwood requested our Round 18 game be moved from the MCG to Marvel in exchange from their Round 23 game v Brisbane to be moved to the MCG.

Thankfully the AFL said no! We hardly get any games at the MCG & secondly I am taking the trip to see them and was looking forward to go to the MCG.

We may be a better chance of beating them at Marvel and I'm sure it was for commercial reasons but it's still pretty sneaky.

I heard on the radio this morning that Collingwood requested our Round 18 game be moved from the MCG to Marvel in exchange from their Round 23 game v Brisbane to be moved to the MCG.

Thankfully the AFL said no! We hardly get any games at the MCG & secondly I am taking the trip to see them and was looking forward to go to the MCG.

We may be a better chance of beating them at Marvel and I'm sure it was for commercial reasons but it's still pretty sneaky.
I was at the MCG for the Melbourne game. Can't believe the contrast in atmosphere there compared to Optus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigger than west coast supporters? I'd say a close second
Yeah look it goes without saying with WC supporters as our arch rivals but my disdain for the blooze and their supporters is No1

at least WC built the majority of its own success , wtf have Carlton done since they could no longer buy premierships and basically cheat their way to success?
And yet 90% of their supporters still pout around arrogantly thinking how great their club is like it’s still the 1980s

Yeah look it goes without saying with WC supporters as our arch rivals but my disdain for the blooze and their supporters is No1

at least WC built the majority of its own success , wtf have Carlton done since they could no longer buy premierships and basically cheat their way to success?
And yet 90% of their supporters still pout around arrogantly thinking how great their club is like it’s still the 1980s

Yeah I get cha

The 80s when they had a handful of clubs and even if you were on the bottom of the vfl ladder you weren't far from the top.

Aye ?… personally I love it , coz those muppets lap it up with out fail every year!
Just confirms Carlton and their supporters are without doubt the biggest flogs in the game
I am going to make a big confession here , I was a Carlton supporter for many years , The only reason was I was a one eyed Claremont supporter and They had the same logo on their jumper .
It was like you had to follow a VFL side as well so I picked them because of the CFC logo thing.
And because they were quite successful in the years I followed them I never saw the ugly side , I would have been embarrassed , You could hear the booing as they came off the ground last night I couldn't believe it.
I have followed Fremantle since day dot and Carlton won the premiership just as I jumped no regrets :) Love this club with a passion far more than I ever felt for Carlton.

Well I know that personally, after the Richmond game, I walked out with my heart sunk because I didn't get a single touch let alone a kick to contribute to the result. I wore my lucky undies but I didn't move the ball one single centimetre towards the goal.

I actually like when people are so emotionally invested in football, the highs are the best, but my dudes don't yell at your team - do something hard, go on a hunger strike, walk laps of the training ground for 72 hours straight. Become the example of mental toughness.

The media are a disgrace for bringing the fans false hope of top 4 each year.
This.

The reality is that Carlton's list isn't really that good.

Yet they get hyped up all the time. I would hate to be a Carlton coach because the expectations are so unrealistic compared to the players they have.

What happened last year under Voss was an over-achievement by a bunch of pretty ordinary players (collectively).

This year the sugar hit of the new coach has worn off and they have shown what they really are : a bottom third team based on talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back