Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you feel like vomiting in your mouth, watch on the couch.

11 minutes of discussing "what is happening at Melbourne" and 3 minutes discussing Freo.

Classic....
yep, just watched it

Melbourne were hilariously bad, but our boys embraced the position they were in, and I like to believe they helped to intimidate Melbourne (who treated us like the match was a pre-season easy round)

If you feel like vomiting in your mouth, watch on the couch.

11 minutes of discussing "what is happening at Melbourne" and 3 minutes discussing Freo.

Classic....

It has been the same on all the media except Buckley on SEN this morning.

yep, just watched it

Melbourne were hilariously bad, but our boys embraced the position they were in, and I like to believe they helped to intimidate Melbourne (who treated us like the match was a pre-season easy round)
yep... definitely agree that we were the biggest factor in making dees as bad as they were.
While the match was pure footy fun for us fans maybe we now need to chuck it in the "outlier bin".
You know the one we chucked the derby loss in.
Tough times ahead demand we keep our perspective.
But Im happy to dust off the old...
Anytime, Anywhere!
Its not a cliche if its true!
YOKAI!

yep... definitely agree that we were the biggest factor in making dees as bad as they were.
While the match was pure footy fun for us fans maybe we now need to chuck it in the "outlier bin".
You know the one we chucked the derby loss in.
Tough times ahead demand we keep our perspective.
But Im happy to dust off the old...
Anytime, Anywhere!
Its not a cliche if its true!
YOKAI!
Hopefully it gave much needed confidence to some of our players

It has been the same on all the media except Buckley on SEN this morning.
I am not sure what people expected, but it was how the media looked at a team that a couple of weeks ago was Premier favourites.
I thought that the the OTC trio were pretty fair in praise.Credit to Pearce Ryan,. Big praise for Switta.
Lyon mentioned how Bucks had been a fan of Longmuir and his plan.
There will never be a time when we get ten minutes on a Melbourne based programme, unless we assault all four umpires in a stance for Harley Reid.

Last edited:
David King “Yes they’ve won three flags in a row, but I still need more evidence before I can say they’re a good side.”
"I just want to see them back themselves a bit more and play some attacking footy, they're not going to win many more flags with the style they played in today's grand final."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN WA just had Duff on to introduce his show. Goss (in typical fashion) couldn't help trying to steal the limelight by announcing that Johnson may have osteitis pubis and Daniel Curtain wants to come home to Freo.

SEN WA just had Duff on to introduce his show. Goss (in typical fashion) couldn't help trying to steal the limelight by announcing that Johnson may have osteitis pubis and Daniel Curtain wants to come home to Freo.
His mail could be right. We all knew Curtin wanted to come here.

But it’s so funny, he’s like the kid that’s so desperate to be popular, that the minute he overhears some gossip, he’s bursting at the seems to tell everyone.

still waiting for david king to bow down before us and beg for forgiveness.

Confused High Quality GIF

You’ll be waiting a while. Have a listen to David Kings interview on Backchat. He has the biggest case of FIGJAM ever heard. Thinks he’s gods gift to football opinions.
lol, then it would be even funnier when we get him to apologise.

imagine the sweet sound of hearing him say over radio; "freo fans stop pestering me, i was wrong, i apologize".

lol, then it would be even funnier when we get him to apologise.

imagine the sweet sound of hearing him say over radio; "freo fans stop pestering me, i was wrong, i apologize".
I like your optimism, I'd expect it would more likely be "I identified Fremantle's deficiencies and after listening to me they found success"

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back