Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reminding myself of just how good Taj Hotton's start of the year was. Freakish movement, excellent overhead, class decision making, IQ through the roof and innate ability to stay in and around the ball.

Not sure we are in a position to be taking a risk with a kid who just done his ACL, unless we have more picks inside the top 30, but I have no doubt he would've been pushing top 5 had he of got a full season. Real shame.

Will be very interesting to see who pulls the trigger on him and how early that will be.

Just reminding myself of just how good Taj Hotton's start of the year was. Freakish movement, excellent overhead, class decision making, IQ through the roof and innate ability to stay in and around the ball.

Not sure we are in a position to be taking a risk with a kid who just done his ACL, unless we have more picks inside the top 30, but I have no doubt he would've been pushing top 5 had he of got a full season. Real shame.

Will be very interesting to see who pulls the trigger on him and how early that will be.

If we can manufacture a teens pick and Berry and Hannaford are off the board, I would pull the trigger.

Reckon Taj is better than FOS. Should take the risk. Is way too talented.

Seems like we'll be in for a treat regarding whoever we end up with. Looking forward to the draft. Get your thinking caps on boys!

It’s going to be us and you know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back