2024 Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Knowledgable posters of basketball.

I invite you to contribute and enjoy the basketball during and in the

2024 Paris Olympic Games basketball thread (XXXIII Olympiad)

Last edited by a moderator:

More I’ve thought about it the more I like it. I loved Randle and Donte but coming up against Embiid, Jokic, Davis with Robinson so injury prone we really needed a big.

Can we knock off Boston with Towns Brunson Bridges Hart and OG I’m not sure but personally I think it’s stronger chance with that line up than Robinson Randle OG Bridges and Brunson ?

How would divo feel? Lauded as a difference maker in NYC, now heading to pergatory

That's not a very nice thing to say about the birthplace of the Lakers. No wonder they want to flee persecution and escape to the Eastern Conference.

Espn too busy debating if lebron can play nfl

It's impressive that ESPN can take something as simple as sport and dumb it down to levels never previously thought possible.

That's not a very nice thing to say about the birthplace of the Lakers. No wonder they want to flee persecution and escape to the Eastern Conference.

It's impressive that ESPN can take something as simple as sport and dumb it down to levels never previously thought possible.

My sources suggest Divo is going to be a Hornet

My sources suggest Divo is going to be a Hornet

I've not seen that reported elsewhere.

Because both teams are over tax aprons, the outgoing and incoming salaries have to match exactly. That means New York have to send out exactly $49.2 million, and Randle, DDV and KBD only aggregate to just over $43 mil.

The suggestion is that the Knicks are going to sign and trade $6 mil worth of riff raff to Charlotte, probably with some second round picks, and that's why the Hornets are involved.

Sending DDV to Charlotte would make no sense, he's an asset on a great contract. Even if Minny didn't want him, they could on-trade him for a useful piece. Reports are they wanted to sign him last year though when the Knicks beat them to the punch.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back