Resource 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order – NOW UP TO DATE (but not live)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is for the 2024 Draft Order. Some of these picks were traded as future pick trades in the 2023 trade period.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient.

I have also set up threadmarks on the round updates, and will do the same through the trade period as picks change hands. This allows you to put the thread in reader mode, only seeing updates, or to jump back and forth to particular trades that may be of interest. To access this feature please use the button at the top right corner of the thread.

Tag me if you notice anything that isn't quite right!

To embed this elsewhere on the forum please copy and paste the code below:
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1n1YAIVCRJySsA_ZndFNoSogTCA9CzQNQdTZjCge_KMg[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Round 18, 2024 New
Round 18, 2024

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 22.15.25.png

Back in the country now, but feel free to PM me if I've forgotten to post it by about Wednesday on any given week (the only kind of notification that actually counts imo). Sorry I've been so slack this year :\ Getting to the pointy end of the season now and it really needs to be less slack going forward!

Last edited:
Round 18, 2024

View attachment 2051714

Back in the country now, but feel free to PM me if I've forgotten to post it by about Wednesday on any given week (the only kind of notification that actually counts imo). Sorry I've been so slack this year :\ Getting to the pointy end of the season now and it really needs to be less slack going forward!
Welcome back!

Tiges have pick 1

Round 19, 2024 New
Round 20, 2024 New
Decided to stop being lazy and test this now, worked fine. very straight forward and detailed instructions in the previous link I shared.

Lore let me know if you need help testing and setting this up if you want to use it.

Round 21, 2024 New
Round 22, 2024 New
Round 23, 2024 New
Round 24, 2024 New

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't had the time to test this yet with excel but squiggle has an API that could be used to import the live ladder.

Decided to stop being lazy and test this now, worked fine. very straight forward and detailed instructions in the previous link I shared.

Lore let me know if you need help testing and setting this up if you want to use it.
It's kind of redundant now as Round 24 is over, and the finals don't usually update any live ladders on the internet, but I set it up in the 2024 sheet anyway, after a bit of mucking around learning about importing APIs and installing an API Connector which I have to use Chrome to install :drunk: It works! yay.

So next year it should be live through the year, at least at the end of rounds if not during them. I'm not sure how often that API updates the ladder, if it'll be live mid-game like it was in the last few years... I'm also not sure if I have to log in to update the API or if there's some way to set that up on a schedule 🤔 guess we'll have to fiddle with it a bit more in March. But it's something!

This thread is for the 2024 Draft Order. Some of these picks were traded as future pick trades in the 2023 trade period.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient.​
Getting in REAL early, but is there a 2025 one ‘loosely’ established so we can follow who has what for NEXT year and trading Futures?

Getting in REAL early, but is there a 2025 one ‘loosely’ established so we can follow who has what for NEXT year and trading Futures?
It will be. I usually post it on the eve of trade period as it's pointless any sooner than that.

Need to double check the situation for 2 years in advance though, if they're going to start trading that far out then I don't quite know how I should handle that, I guess I'll need a thread to keep track of it but probably not sticky it until the year of.

It will be. I usually post it on the eve of trade period as it's pointless any sooner than that.

Need to double check the situation for 2 years in advance though, if they're going to start trading that far out then I don't quite know how I should handle that, I guess I'll need a thread to keep track of it but probably not sticky it until the year of.
Appreciate the effort mate, this is a quality resource

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order – NOW UP TO DATE (but not live)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back