Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

Watched Marchy the last couple of weeks and he has been bog ordinary. No way in hell will he be picked ahead of Kemp, unless Kemp is too sore to play.
Thought Marchbank was rusty two weeks back but pretty good last week. Most on the reserves thread thought similar.

I doubt very much whether he is playing in the 1's this week but the more continuity he gets the better he will be if/when he gets called up.

As expected. Loving the continuity with the minimal changes at the moment. Hard team to play yourself into at the moment. Most teams would have our three emergencies as very important key first 18 players.
Hoping Pitt is happy enough to stick around...But guessing he will get knocks at the door now..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orazio Fantasia.

Can someone please explain this to me? I am struggling to comprehend what is going on here. And each week our injury list gets smaller it gets harder to fathom.

The only near-logical explanation I have read on here is that Orazio is playing as a high half-forward. Durdin/Motts can't play that role and we're waiting for Cottrell/Martin to replace him.

But given that Orazio is averaging 0.2 goals per game and contributing little else surely we would look at other options instead of like-for-like replacements only?

Fogarty doesn't kick goals but his role as a defensive forward is obvious as is his value. After 11 tries I still do not understand what role Orazio is doing.

Surely we can't get away with having two non-goal-kicking forwards against good teams. But we've played top 4 sides the last 4 weeks and averaging 111 ppg so maybe we can.

Maybe I just don't like Orazio. He did play for Essendon... 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2032685

1719558140465.png

1719557920053.png

Orazio Fantasia.

Can someone please explain this to me? I am struggling to comprehend what is going on here. And each week our injury list gets smaller it gets harder to fathom.

The only near-logical explanation I have read on here is that Orazio is playing as a high half-forward. Durdin/Motts can't play that role and we're waiting for Cottrell/Martin to replace him.

But given that Orazio is averaging 0.2 goals per game and contributing little else surely we would look at other options instead of like-for-like replacements only?

Fogarty doesn't kick goals but his role as a defensive forward is obvious as is his value. After 11 tries I still do not understand what role Orazio is doing.

Surely we can't get away with having two non-goal-kicking forwards against good teams. But we've played top 4 sides the last 4 weeks and averaging 111 ppg so maybe we can.

View attachment 2032685

View attachment 2032691

View attachment 2032686
Don't tell anyone, but I heard he is the son of Voss.

Another week, another Orazio Fantasia selection.

View attachment 2032691

View attachment 2032686
I reckon that I've seen 10 people literally tell you that Orazio is playing high half forward pushing into defence (as in Cottrell's role). Still every week you act bewildered and rattle off how many goals that he's kicked.

It would appear that Vossy and the MC is happy with how he's performing . It looks like you are starting to recognise it. He'll come under pressure as players return but to me he has gone from below average to average in the last month or so. Maybe there's more improvement in him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back