Autopsy 2024 Rd 9 Blues hold on in 1 point thriller

Who played well for the Blues in Round 9 vs the Demons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, that's enough.

The next poster who thinks they should have a crack at an individual or a collective reaction to this game is going to find themselves threadbanned. Terms like 'bleaters' or 's**t posters' will see things escalated further.

Let's discuss our views on the match without getting the knives out, please.

I've never spoken to or seen anyone in person/online actually defend BT's calling. Everyone hates it. How do they not know this. Him and Brayshaw. Thank heck for SEN sync.

*Ha. When BF start replacing swear words? I've never written "heck" in my life.
try writing ******* and campaigner

Re. Ashman, and Buckley, and the 3 ref.’d below….
I guess is personal opinion but I’ve always felt Doull, Harmes and Hunter were the best players of that 81/82 era. Great defensively and the launch pad for so many attacking plays into our forward line.

Absolutely great players….. and,…..

Has everyone forgotten the Dominator tearing big games apart?

Coaches' Votes

10 -
Christian Petracca (MELB)
7 - Jacob Weitering (CARL)
6 - Sam Walsh (CARL)
5 - Patrick Cripps (CARL)
1 -
Alex Neal-Bullen (MELB)
1 - Ed Langdon (MELB)

What a crap colleague he is !
That kind of thing is music to my ears so it is. You can just smell the fear! It's just great to see that oppo fans fear us again.

Silence is the best answer to that sort of thing for now. There'll be plenty of time to give people like that hell after we win the flag.

Last edited:
The drop in pitches started in 1996. End of the Merry Creek mud centre squares.

Prelim final 95 at the G the last of the mud pit centre squares.

1989 was a particularly wet winter and with worse drainage see footage of the MCG and princes park in those years. I assume they were playing all the curtain raisers still also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back