Game Day 2024 Round 08 Swans v GWS @ SCG @ 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more pre-season bulking and working on his contested marking and he'll dominate. McDonald is already very classy by hand and foot
I just don't see that at all.

He's already got the size-strength he needs to contest the ball. What he's lacking in the mongrel and/or belief. That rarely comes from the gym after his age, that's either in you, or it ain't from 5-6 years ago.

Not that I want to lose him, but if we did, I don't think it would be the end of the world. Especially if we use that money on a KPF that's going to provide a real marking option and bring the ball to ground in the forward 50.

He's already got the size-strength he needs to contest the ball. What he's lacking in the mongrel and/or belief. That rarely comes from the gym after his age, that's either in you, or it ain't from 5-6 years ago.

Not that I want to lose him, but if we did, I don't think it would be the end of the world. Especially if we use that money on a KPF that's going to provide a real marking option and bring the ball to ground in the forward 50.
This

Don’t need a weight to give you mongrel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 more pre-season bulking and working on his contested marking and he'll dominate. McDonald is already very classy by hand and foot
He has no interest in laying a stiff arm into his direct opponents chest to get seperation at the drop of the ball. Doesn't jostle enough

Each to their own.

I think our entire fan base hasn't seen us actually develop a KPF for an eternity and have no idea what to expect.

As he gets bigger his confidence will grow on impacting a contest. Time is key here.

Each to their own.

I think our entire fan base hasn't seen us actually develop a KPF for an eternity and have no idea what to expect.

As he gets bigger his confidence will grow on impacting a contest. Time is key here.

Thats a fair point as well

and also what are they asked to do in the structure and what kpis do they hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back