Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really kicking myself on trading in Clark (580k) over Whitfield (~490k) at the end of round 14. That decision has cost me 215 points.

Really kicking myself on trading in Clark (580k) over Whitfield (~490k) at the end of round 14. That decision has cost me 215 points.
Bad luck, If I'd made many different decisions I'd be ranked 1.

Keep punchin mate.

2,240 - what a disaster from a projection of 2,604. So much went wrong, but definitely the pain point was captain Nank :poo:

I’m feeling quite down atm, but I’ll recover somehow

2,240 - what a disaster from a projection of 2,604. So much went wrong, but definitely the pain point was captain Nank :poo:

With a projection of 2604 it shows you have a quality team.
Just a rotten round of bad luck you’ll bounce back.
Anybody who can project that high is all class.

Just remember if you're feeling down, I barrack for Collingwood.

full

Just remember if you're feeling down, I barrack for Collingwood.

full
And remember if you feel down about Collingwood, I barrack for Melbourne.

And if I feel down, I remember Veer Right barracks for St Kilda.

:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, at least you've seen a flag in colour TV I guess.

Sorry to dog the Saints fans in here. I really have nothing against you, you're just an unfortunately easy target.

:love:

Sorry to dog the Saints fans in here. I really have nothing against you, you're just an unfortunately easy target.

:love:
What they do have is a great bay down near their cheer squad at marvel. Their chants for Tim Membrey actually got a chuckle out of me after he kicked one of his checks notes 5 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back