Game Day 2024 Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve missed being right near you on the ladder.

Come on down and let’s be friends :)
Heart Love GIF by The Kelly Clarkson Show
Room for one more? We basically own the joint

Room for one more? We basically own the joint
Hell we’ve got the Tigers with us here come on down and let’s reminisce on the time we were the last 4 standing 😌

Hell we’ve got the Tigers with us here come on down and let’s reminisce on the time we were the last 4 standing 😌
Unfortunately when we were standing at that point we were also bent over

Unfortunately when we were standing at that point we were also bent over
True - however, perhaps overachieved a bit too soon.

Same stadium held 0 fears in 2021, those 2 beltings were so bad the 2018 prelim isn’t even a top 2 blowout margin of a final at Optus 😱

Didn’t see any footy today but congrats to all those with big scores this week. I managed to score 2294, kreuger on field hurt and premos on the bench again. Hoping to get gov and Gawn back but I saw Jackson with the Red Cross so assume he’s injured
Jackson precautionary should be fine. Fingers crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down from 11k to 14k

You would have beaten me at least JuddgementDay , I also Nank C ‘for safety’

Fortunately up against Jhye Clark 13 who was bottom of the ladder, so got a BFA win. Big matchup next week to get into finals, but maybe my priority is more to get 22 out there!

Last edited:
Didn’t see any footy today but congrats to all those with big scores this week. I managed to score 2294, kreuger on field hurt and premos on the bench again. Hoping to get gov and Gawn back but I saw Jackson with the Red Cross so assume he’s injured

No he's just doing some humanitarian work. Might be off to help in Ukraine soon though, so watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back