Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you make money elsewhere so you can go from one of those dead defenders to a premo defender?
max i think i can get to by dropping campbell jordon and hore, trading in brown and darcy would only leave me with 500k which wouldnt get to housten, ryan, stewart, mcgovern

Do you have Windsor?
1712137043021.png
team rn, could afford jordan clark but i dont really want to get rid of the rookies that early. am happy to flip jordon if need be. hoping darcy gets dropped for lobb and then my only trade would be coffield

also want to get steele in but cant find a fit with the current mid setup

Any J.Dawson owners out there? What are we doing?
cba's and disposals are there. Don't know wtf is going wrong?
Whole team has just been f** s**. Makes it hard to hit a target. More upside than downside from here, if you can stomach the cash drop, which should be irrelevant for a SP. I’ll be looking for a nice uptick before bringing him in though

Chapman. But he'll return via the WAFL by the sounds of things. And he's made of paper so he might get injured again lol
That's a risk I'm entirely prepared for you to take ;)

Thoughts on the following trade:

Fisher -----> Darcy
Wines -----> Heeney (via Jordon into the mids)
leaves me with $171k ITB.

View attachment 1948801
Wait out the Heeney surge. Has a bye next week and whilst I don't think Adams and Parker will affect him while he's playing the way he is, it is a possibility.

You don't have Serong. I'd argue he's a bigger must have than Heeney, and he won't miss next week.

Granted I know it leaves your forward line a bit shorthanded, but that's what I'd do

If sexton is dropped

Sexton --> Darcy
Fisher --> Flanders

or if not

Reid --> Darcy
Fisher --> Touk

I am also tossing up the idea of Jordon to King. Postives are that King will make some bulk cash in the coming weeks, Jordon bye and Richmond might struggle this weekend. Negatives --- He is a big KPF which breaks many a rule

Thinking either option 1 to add 2 promos, or option 2 to maximise cash gen:
1. Wines to flanders
Billing’s to Darcy
Hreid to Powell
+20k
or
2. Wines to Powell
Fyfe to Dempsey
Billing’s to darcy
+400k
I’d prefer to not trade wines but it allows me to field all of Kerch/sanders/robbo.
Can you explain to me how Billings got an apostrophe in his name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If sexton is dropped

Sexton --> Darcy
Fisher --> Flanders

or if not

Reid --> Darcy
Fisher --> Touk

I am also tossing up the idea of Jordon to King. Postives are that King will make some bulk cash in the coming weeks, Jordon bye and Richmond might struggle this weekend. Negatives --- He is a big KPF which breaks many a rule

The other point of this is Jordon was going next week anyways, why not a free swing with my 37 trades available

N. Martin + J. Jordon + J. Billings > L. Jackson, T. Powell + S. Darcy

I know Martin just had a big score, but I don’t see him being a DEF keeper in the end.

Jordon could go large this week against the Eagles, but realistically, how much more could he make?

Billings, well…

Sean Darcy coming back will affect Jackson, but I still see him as a top 6 FWD by season’s end.

Similarly, Powell I can see finishing Top 6 FWD.

1712144561157.png
1712144577405.png
settled on this

jordon to king a sideways trade but could see him making 100k over 2 weeks whilst jordon would be out next round anyways

a lot happier with playing less rookies in the fwd line too

main thing im worried about is being already down 9 trades

View attachment 1948890
View attachment 1948891
settled on this

jordon to king a sideways trade but could see him making 100k over 2 weeks whilst jordon would be out next round anyways

Surely you look to your defence? Can you swing some trades to move people around. 1 premo and Brown?

View attachment 1948890
View attachment 1948891
settled on this

wilson still has a bit of value. one 60+ score and his cash gen kicks off again. draper instead of brown could save a bit of coin too. draper looked good. passed the eye test to me.

Surely you look to your defence? Can you swing some trades to move people around. 1 premo and Brown?
closest to a premo i could get is jordan clark, would require trading out williams jordon and campbell for draper darcy clark

will likely go grundy to conway next round if all goes well which will make upgrading the defence to a premo quite simple

wilson still has a bit of value. one 60+ score and his cash gen kicks off again. draper instead of brown could save a bit of coin too. draper looked good. passed the eye test to me.
so... just keep it simple and go coffield to draper and jordon to darcy? im a bit more confident with brown's scoring tho at d6

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back