Injury 2024 Season Geelong Cats Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He is not mentioned in the injury list.

I know because they didnt consider it important to tell anyone whether or not after assessment the ankle was ok.

I know because they didnt consider it important to tell anyone whether or not after assessment the ankle was ok.

He was named an emergency for Friday night

And as per Krock, he's fine and available for selection - that's likely why there was no mention of it in the injury report as there's seemingly no injury

He was named an emergency for Friday night

And as per Krock, he's fine and available for selection - that's likely why there was no mention of it in the injury report as there's seemingly no injury
Good, must've just rolled his ankle then.
Surely his time is now to get extended run of games. We need to see what he's got, plus we actually need him now anyway, imho.

We dont know because the club is poor at giving injury info.
K rock Football said on the Cat Attack Podcast that Neale was not a bad injury and I could be taken off depression watch as well bc Scratcher will be ok and soom

GO Catters

No need for your analysis of my assessment of where we are at.
You agree we will probably drop the next 2 as well, but if anyone dares to say it...
"almost guarantee" is exactly what it implies- as sure as a thing can be in this strange game.
I don't yet believe our slump will be terminal, and who knows, we may yet start winning even in May.
I'd almost guarantee we'd win the next two , 3 even.

No need for your analysis of my assessment of where we are at.
You agree we will probably drop the next 2 as well, but if anyone dares to say it...
"almost guarantee" is exactly what it implies- as sure as a thing can be in this strange game.
I don't yet believe our slump will be terminal, and who knows, we may yet start winning even in May.
No need for you to analyse my analysis of your guaranteed projection either.

We are probably close to 50/50 chances of both games so anyone guaranteeing anything is a fool.

No need for you to analyse my analysis of your guaranteed projection either.

We are probably close to 50/50 chances of both games so anyone guaranteeing anything is a fool.
It's a coping mechanism, and that's more than fine.

Just don't portray it as fact or a guarantee on a public forum though, where you'd get banned for trolling if you were an opposition supporter doing the exact same thing.

Some of us would rather just enjoy football and worry about the wins and losses when they come.

It's just a game of footy. Very few of us need psychoanalysis prior to games to prepare for what we see as inevitable, and then breath a huge sigh of relief when the 'inevitable' rarely occurs.

Blicavs looks hampered to me. Whether it Father Time or something else, not sure.
If true, without the ‘Swiss Army knife’ we are in trouble, unless Conway can step up or Stanley somehow remembers to show up.

Last edited:
Blicavs looks hampered to me. Whether it Father Time or something else, not sure.
If true, without the ‘Swiss Army knife’ we are in trouble, unless Conway can step up or Stanley stops looking like Tarzan and playing like Jane.
The problem was his acceleration and if he's lost a yard on what was never hugely fast acceleration it's hard to play midfield against the best.

I actually think Stanley being subbed so early was as much to do with how much Blicavs was struggling as a midfielder as how Stanley was going.

Heard a whisper that the Conway hip issue is more than the club are letting on... Could entirely be bullshit but the word surgery was mentioned

I'm hoping it's awful mail, given the clubs exemplary history with reporting injuries I'm sure it is.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem was his acceleration and if he's lost a yard on what was never hugely fast acceleration it's hard to play midfield against the best.

I actually think Stanley being subbed so early was as much to do with how much Blicavs was struggling as a midfielder as how Stanley was going.

It was more bc we needed a lockdown option for jhf and without bowes we felt mullin was best for that (scott admitted as much). Stanley was playing badly so he was the logical one to take out.

Heard a whisper that the Conway hip issue is more than the club are letting on... Could entirely be bullshit but the word surgery was mentioned

I'm hoping it's awful mail, given the clubs exemplary history with reporting injuries I'm sure it is.....

If its something where hes going to miss months we would need to make a call now so we can create a list spot to bring in a ruck at the MSD deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back