Injury 2024 St.Kilda Injury information

Remove this Banner Ad

So we beat Sydney.
Then swapped Hill for Bonner, and Windhager for Jones.
Now i guess we're swapping Phillipou for Ross.
I suspect any player that starts to run into serious form for the remainder of this season will mysteriously get injured until we secure our draft position. Except for the key defensive players of course. They will prevent a blow-out in the opposition score, and therefore enable us to sell memberships in the off-season.

I suspect any player that starts to run into serious form for the remainder of this season will mysteriously get injured until we secure our draft position. Except for the key defensive players of course. They will prevent a blow-out in the opposition score, and therefore enable us to sell memberships in the off-season.
Max Hall surely not in that context.

nothing official official but it would seem the knee isn't the greatest and we more than likely won't see him this year
maybe
from the bits of nuggets dropped in here over the last few months
It would appear PC that the nuggets are "on the money"

Have we missed him this year or what !!!!!!!!

Big time....!!!!!!!

Anyone know what the go is with Crouch? On ice for the year or what?

I wouldn't suggest on ice, but there'd be something amiss for sure.

So what was it, March he had the arthroscopic, that was then 6-8 week, if you tend to overdo after one you can have reduced bloodflow things and can trend into my ratshit knees of bone on bone sort of issues and osteonecrosis that might affect surrounding tissue as well.

So given he's an athlete, perchance he "overdid it" in recovery and the knee went and did a blood thing, it'd be a shit existence put frankly.

I can only speak from an RA experience of no cushioning between bone & pain management instances, but suffice to say I can be 100%, kneel down and be unable to straighten the leg back up because shooting pain and the muscles around it tensing like a mofo so gimmie 5 minutes of grimacing and a slow standing back up thanks into a slight hobble sicne canl;t really put much weight onto it immediately afterwards due to mad inflammation.

So if he has any sort of muscle blood thing by way of that osteonecrosis, suffice to say he could be having a grand time whilst trying to be a professional athlete as impact sports are so not the best friend to such things in that area and you don"t have my surity of "oh it's just my immuno destroying me from the inside" and instead you just have "why the F does my knee hurt so bad" as the question.

That's only a guess though, because hey, I was 16 when I played and was "injured" between matches as my everything hurt to chat with physios, doctors and such to then land on my RA after testing and much blood drawn. So medicine has gone a long way in that what, almost 3 decades since.

I'd just land on them being very cautious at present is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was listening to ABC radio before the Freo v Melbourne game and Clint Wheeldon said we have bad news about Liam Henry.

I was thinking '"Oh shit he is going to say he has an ACL injury", it was a relief when he said that it was just cartilage damage.

Not great news that he will be out for the rest of this season but at least he should be good to go for pre-season and next season.

He will be a key player in our premiership tilt next year if he doesn't get injured again.

I was listening to ABC radio before the Freo v Melbourne game and Clint Wheeldon said we have bad news about Liam Henry.

I was thinking '"Oh shit he is going to say he has an ACL injury", it was a relief when he said that it was just cartilage damage.

Not great news that he will be out for the rest of this season but at least he should be good to go for pre-season and next season.

He will be a key player in our premiership tilt next year if he doesn't get injured again.
Has anyone heard how long he’s out for in terms of weeks? All I’ve heard is ‘season’ which could mean anything more than 5 weeks. Is it definitely not going to interrupt pre season for next years. Really like watching Henry in the long sleeves.

Yeah
There was rumblings he was cooked
Just can't get the knee right

He has been very consistant for us since crossing over from the chardonnay sippers.

Apparently Dylan shiel should slot straight in

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 St.Kilda Injury information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back