News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Put up the bit where Bonner is on that list too.

Try not to hide your excitement Gringo.

5877145813fd7469771daaf021f84579.jpg

Good listen. Nice to hear some stats backing up that we are doing some things right and shut down Kane's narrative
Yeah, all the analysts have been basically saying this for the last several weeks. We are playing decent football except for that forward half fishing and its really hurting us.

Doesnt really suit Corne's narrative of the end of the world type stuff for us though so he naturally pushes back against it with no real meat to back himself up but thats normal for mudlarks like him.

I think we could definitely improve by playing Wanganeen-Milera further up the ground and have him distribute into the forward 50 more.

Yeah, all the analysts have been basically saying this for the last several weeks. We are playing decent football except for that forward half fishing and its really hurting us.

Doesnt really suit Corne's narrative of the end of the world type stuff for us though so he naturally pushes back against it with no real meat to back himself up but thats normal for mudlarks like him.

I think we could definitely improve by playing Wanganeen-Milera further up the ground and have him distribute into the forward 50 more.
Would be great for him to get on the end of a few goals himself, streaming into the 50.

If Henry can get going, as they talked about, I'd be keeping NWM at half back - NWM and Sinclair out of defence. Hill and Henry in the front half.

Yep. Dixon is the first tw@t on First Crack. Kingy had a few really good insights into St Kilda and our problems this year, expressed them well, ad tried to end that segment with some positivity...

...but our old Goalkicking Whisperer Dicko couldn't have that, so he rinses some of that respect off with a primary school-level question: "whojareckon is closer to a flag, West Coast Saints or my old team the fantastic Hawks?" both co-hosts saw him coming but he wouldn't let it go until someone said "Hawks", to which he smugly replied "yeah Destination Club" like some 12year old.

Pathetic.

Check him out with his notes scawled on A4 paper in thick red texta, the other blokes have laptops, he's struggling to avoid writing his notes on the back of his hand. He's no expert or analyst, he's an Entry-level fool that should be listening and learning.
Hope the afl was listening to that exchange. They need to level the playing field big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read this and substituted Owen for Kingy and Liverpool/ Uruguay for St Kilda and Nunez for Ming as it just struck me it is the same issue. Both are teases. Do they take the step or remain the same for their careers. Always promising a promised land that never comes.

Perhaps we have to come to terms that Max is what he is and won't be able to deliver what we need. That does beg the massive question though. What do we do? Accept or change? Massive question for list management in the next 5 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back