News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My Mrs has said it when watching the girls more than once as well
yeah a bit of white knighting going on here, I think it's ridiculous but I reckon 80 percent of women I know would be agreeing with tomjoad in a "lol, I know astrology isn't real... but it is a blue moon, venus is in the 7th house and I'm approaching my saturn return, sooo :eyes: "

And if you think that's a stretch you don't know enough melbournian women in their 20s and 30s :shrug:

yeah a bit of white knighting going on here, I think it's ridiculous but I reckon 80 percent of women I know would be agreeing with tomjoad in a "lol, I know astrology isn't real... but it is a blue moon, venus is in the 7th house and I'm approaching my saturn return, sooo :eyes: "

And if you think that's a stretch you don't know enough melbournian women in their 20s and 30s :shrug:
Sorry to say, gotta agree. My wife and kids and pets go nuts when it's a full moon, and even a little bit when it's a new moon.

Bloody moon, wish I could blow it up like they did on Mr. Show.

Rowan Marshall on RSN 20/8

Daniel Hoyne on Saints from 12 min mark to 17min 20 sec mark.

3 key takeouts: Saints owned Tom Stewart after qtr time

Saints no 1 scoring team from defensive half ball movement across whole season

Ro v Pittonet key matchup… Blues in trouble this week with Saints speed & ball movement

SAINT HITS TRIGGER FOR 2025

LIAM Stocker will remain at St Kilda in 2025 after hitting a trigger for next year.

The 24-year-old has made the most of his second chance at the Saints, after being delisted by Carlton at the end of 2022 before being signed during the pre-season supplemental selection period in 2023.

Stocker played 23 games last year in Ross Lyon’s first season back and has added 15 appearances across 2024.

While St Kilda still has more than a handful of list management decisions to make in the coming two months, Stocker is no longer one of them after securing another deal.

The former first-round pick was at the crossroads after being delisted by the Blues following 28 games over four seasons at Princes Park, but has shown he still has plenty to offer at AFL level. – Josh Gabelich

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

SAINT HITS TRIGGER FOR 2025

LIAM Stocker will remain at St Kilda in 2025 after hitting a trigger for next year.

The 24-year-old has made the most of his second chance at the Saints, after being delisted by Carlton at the end of 2022 before being signed during the pre-season supplemental selection period in 2023.

Stocker played 23 games last year in Ross Lyon’s first season back and has added 15 appearances across 2024.

While St Kilda still has more than a handful of list management decisions to make in the coming two months, Stocker is no longer one of them after securing another deal.

The former first-round pick was at the crossroads after being delisted by the Blues following 28 games over four seasons at Princes Park, but has shown he still has plenty to offer at AFL level. – Josh Gabelich

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Stocker has been playing well and playing a bit in the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 9 news even saying the contract for Battle may not get us a Band 1.

The club thought they’d seen backlash over the courting of TT. If they’ve miscalculated here they’ll realise they’ve seen nothing yet!

Jay Clark & Jon Ralph H/S 22/8 article re: compensation Josh Battle

The joke here is that Liam Baker is apparently worth pick 12 .... Barrass is worth a 1st rounder & a 2nd rounder .... Rioli is worth a top 10 pick + another high pick .... all older than Battle

Jay Clark & Jon Ralph H/S 22/8 article re: compensation Josh Battle

So basically Battle could be using the Hawks to drive up his price with us.
Much like happened with De Goey except in reverse.

How come McKay on a deal of less than $800 k triggered band 1 but they’re saying the Hawks offer of $800-850k won’t?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back