VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Lloyds brothers name actually Matty or is his full name Matthew?

Weirdly enough I think in addition to the Bombers Matthew Lloyd there was a previous Swans player also called Matthew Lloyd

Can't wait to see Corey get 2-3 weeks of strong performances like today as he could push himself into the 1s

Good to grind that out.
Our depth is not that of Collingwood's or Carlton's.
We need to stay fit to have a chance of going all the way because the next tier is not getting us there.
Magpies depth is crazy it seems they're happy to stay there...its not like they have far to travel or anything:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That'll never compete with the zero goals one behind combined of two of the forwards in the fist team though.
They're playing the role of decoy that Hamling couldn't possibly do you see.

Ah yes our fwds that are apart of the worst... oh sorry, highest scoring team in the comp.

Hamling's direct one for one is Amartey

Good to grind that out.
Our depth is not that of Collingwood's or Carlton's.
We need to stay fit to have a chance of going all the way because the next tier is not getting us there.

Collingwood’s depth has them 3 games behind us (4 wins behind plus 2 draws) while we have a game in hand.

Hardly groundbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collingwood’s depth has them 3 games behind us (4 wins behind plus 2 draws) while we have a game in hand.

Hardly groundbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have only played 27 players.
Play them in the GF & all those stats get wiped away as irrelevant.
They get us with all their advantages.
I'm saying that it's really only Mills to come in.
Parker was depth I guess.

From the VFL "Around the state leagues" recap:

Joel Hamling made an impact up forward as Sydney beat Footscray by 27 points on Saturday.

Hamling moved onto 19 goals for the season as he booted four majors from 14 disposals in the Swans' win.

Aaron Francis (25 disposals and 10 marks) was busy and only inaccuracy cost Peter Ladhams a bigger game as he kicked 0.4 from 19 disposals.

Lachlan McAndrew had nine disposals and 23 hitouts, Corey Warner kicked one goal from 21 touches and Jaiden Magor also gathered 21 disposals.

Caleb Mitchell (24 disposals and a goal), Caiden Cleary (19 and one), Jacob Konstanty (17 and one) and father-son recruit Indhi Kirk (13) were also good.

Club's review of yesterday's win:

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back