List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the value we seem to love

Your missing my cunning plan regarding protecting Boomers record
bbc GIF by britbox

Hypothetical again..

In the near to impossible chance Houston does land.

Is it grim days for the likes of

Goater (obvs with injury anyway), Bergman (hasn’t don’t too much), Fisher (does he go forward) leaving maybe Hardeman as the developing HB type?

No. We have big wraps on Josh, Bergman has had some injuries, he's fine, we just got fisher, and Riley we got with a first rounder, so he's highly rated, its not grim days for any of them, just the opposite, will make them work harder and they know to make the senior team now that they really do have to go to that next level in fitness and performance.

The former. Houston is a significantly better player and unlike Daniel can actually defend as well.

If Houston falls through I’d be very happy with Daniel as a back up plan especially if it’s a F3
Let me put it this way then Dyson Sharp/ Willem Duursma for Houston and a future second?

Let me put it this way then Dyson Sharp/ Willem Duursma for Houston and a future second?
I’d go Sharp if it really was to be Sharp. But it won’t be. If we get Houston and Parker we aren’t finishing in the bottom 4. If we’re a chance for a player at Houstans calibre we should be doing all we can to get him across (excluding pick 2 this year).

We can’t lose sight of what matters and that’s winning games if football. Houston helps us do that. We can’t afford another year bottom 2.

How many years is it we’re desperate to keep a future first in case it is a top 2 pick before it gets really sad?

I had a bet with myself it was last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d go Sharp if it really was to be Sharp. But it won’t be. If we get Houston and Parker we aren’t finishing in the bottom 4. If we’re a chance for a player at Houstans calibre we should be doing all we can to get him across (excluding pick 2 this year).
You can replace sharp with any of Duursma, greeves, ludowyke, Onley

The answer is the same you take them over Houston

When can some people understand if we end up with the opportunity to recruit Sharp or Duursma next year then we’ve finished bottom 2.. AGAIN!

**** that, let’s start winning games instead of cranking ourselves over a shinny new pick 2 every ****ing year..

I’m bloody sick of losing. Bring in some experienced tough nuts in Parker (for free) and Houston (for a fee) fit the bill perfectly at the development stage we’re at.

Get some wins, get the 2025 FA’s looking at us as club on the rise and get bigger names for no draft capital next year.

If we don’t start winning soon we will be stuck on this treadmill of shittiness forever..

When can some people understand if we end up with the opportunity to recruit Sharp or Duursma next year then we’ve finished bottom 2.. AGAIN!

**** that, let’s start winning games instead of cranking ourselves over a shinny new pick 2 every ****ing year..

I’m bloody sick of losing. Bring in some experienced tough nuts in Parker (for free) and Houston (for a fee) fit the bill perfectly at the development stage we’re at.

Get some wins, get the 2025 FA’s looking at us as club on the rise and get bigger names for no draft capital next year.

If we don’t start winning soon we will be stuck on this treadmill of shittiness forever..
Refer to my above post I’m taking the other highly rated guns next year

Now if we are talking someone like SDK then I’d be open to trading it

You can replace sharp with any of Duursma, greeves, ludowyke, Onley

The answer is the same you take them over Houston
I refer to the post above from Sherm. Also a year away is a long time. Some of thee names you mentioned might not even be top twenty next year. I’d back Houston being a better player than next years 5-8 which is the pick I expect us to have.

And players will start to leave. Our retention of required players has been excellent for a long time but the dam wall will bust at some stage if we don't start winning.

And players will start to leave. Our retention of required players has been excellent for a long time but the dam wall will bust at some stage if we don't start winning.
Exactly.

We finish second last next year and we go ‘oh wow can’t wait for Dyson Sharp to join us!!’..

Meanwhile LDU (heading into his prime) is walking out the back door..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back