List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct

Splitting pick 2 for him is the way to go

Trading our future first is not
Dumb idea.

This draft is so even we should split the pick to get 2 x top end KPF’s and 2 x slippery FP’s and get 12 months development into them now.

We use the future 1st to get Houston and back ourselves to move up the ladder and entice better quality Free Agents.

At some stage we need to take a risk and a current AA running backman with elite skills who wants to move back to Victoria doesn’t come across our desk, like, ever..

If we end up 18th/17th/16th next year with Houston in the side and our 2025 first in Ports pocket then another 18 year old draftee ain’t getting us out of this quicksand..

So we're all in agreement, Nostra doesn't want to spend the F1 for Houston?
We should all be in agreement to Split pick 2 with a latter pick for Houston or walk away

And just get Caleb Daniel cheap

How is it that Nostra is the only person talking sense in this thread? You’ve all lost the plot with your ridiculous F1 trade hypotheticals, shame on you.
*every thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fagan took over Brisbane in 2017 and won a flag in 2024. It took them 8 seasons to win the flag and at the time of arriving Fagan had 12 players on the list back in 2017 who contributed in their grand final win yesterday (Darcy Gardiner injured).

Dayne Zorko
Charlie Cameron
Eric Hipwood
Harris Andrews
Jarrod Berry
Cam Rayner 18 years old
Zac Bailey 18 years old
Oscar McInerney
Brandon Starcevich 18 years old
Ryan Lester
Hugh McCluggage
Darcy Gardiner

The oldest 3 players from the above list from 2017 were: Dayne Zorko 29, Ryan Lester 25 and Charlie Cameron 23.

Have a look at the 2014 - 2016 lists. Good grief.

Convert that to us it’s at best 6 that will be still playing for us in 8 years time

We dont need to use our f1, just split pick 2. We have a pile of duds coming ooc next year and are going to need some decent collateral to bring in replacements. Why trade out our biggest asset at a discount?
If there is a better way I’m all for it, but I’m comfortable with us trading our future first to get an elite talent.

Generally people dont count intraclub and scratch matches in win loss tallies.

Well personally I rate the first Time Trial up there with the Men’s Olympic 1500m. I’m hoping that North broadcast it otherwise I’m tempted to drive down and be first to post the Winner on here

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back