List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan took over Brisbane in 2017 and won a flag in 2024. It took them 8 seasons to win the flag and at the time of arriving Fagan had 12 players on the list back in 2017 who contributed in their grand final win yesterday (Darcy Gardiner injured).

Dayne Zorko
Charlie Cameron
Eric Hipwood
Harris Andrews
Jarrod Berry
Cam Rayner 18 years old
Zac Bailey 18 years old
Oscar McInerney
Brandon Starcevich 18 years old
Ryan Lester
Hugh McCluggage
Darcy Gardiner

The oldest 3 players from the above list from 2017 were: Dayne Zorko 29, Ryan Lester 25 and Charlie Cameron 23.
2017 we played off against them in the final round at the Gabba for the wooden spoon (the Cam Rayner cup). So no Rayner wasn’t on the list. Last time we finished above them and fwiw Lindsay, Hansen and Thompson played their last games for the club, while McKay debuted. That was their last sh1t year, and our first of many.

Why does a trade for Houston give me Polec vibes?

Some players look great in a system and when taken out of that system turn into your garden variety nugget of shit.

For a future first let’s hope we get the output of the multiple AA Houston and not Houston Lite.
Houston has battled his way from the rookie draft to be a dual AA back flanker.

Nothing says Polec about him at all. He is never injured and is in his prime.

Can't wait to see him in our guernsey, but most of all, I can't wait to see him organising and barking orders inside d50.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let me put it this way then Dyson Sharp/ Willem Duursma for Houston and a future second?
Couldn't give a rats tossbag...

We've swept the comp in top talent for half a decade and still won 3 games.

Give me actual jets over prospective jets. Then we'll start winning games again.

Refer to my above post I’m taking the other highly rated guns next year

Now if we are talking someone like SDK then I’d be open to trading it
SDK brings athleticism, not leadership.

Hardened bodies and minds are on the menu for the 2025 season.

Couldn't give a rats tossbag...

We've swept the comp in top talent for half a decade and still won 3 games.

Give me actual jets over prospective jets. Then we'll start winning games again.

That’s fine but do it via splitting pick 2

Carlton as a comparison are offering up pick 11

I’d go Sharp if it really was to be Sharp. But it won’t be. If we get Houston and Parker we aren’t finishing in the bottom 4. If we’re a chance for a player at Houstans calibre we should be doing all we can to get him across (excluding pick 2 this year).

We can’t lose sight of what matters and that’s winning games if football. Houston helps us do that. We can’t afford another year bottom 2.

For real?

The overrating of Dan Houston on here jfc :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also offer playing in finals and a chance of a premiership. We offer **** all but a good pick and a heap of cash.
Don't get too excited over Carlton....they fell into finals this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back