List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.
A step in the right direction.
Only first and second round picks can be used to match.
First round picks become more valuable.
Lock it in.
Carlton can still get there twins they just go into deficit. But they actually pay a price
Good summary. If you can't collect points for F/S and academy past 40 then the practical effect is that anything past that point is worthless - obviously you can still pick a player, but you can't hoard points from 'junk' picks to move up the board

Haha pay up blwwww baggers ….what a shame all those junk picks will mean no more freebies
And lm assuming it will also mean the junket that swans, lions, Gold Coast , giants ect will be up as well.. pay the price or p&&$$ off ..
l likely 👏👏🍺
The media using the blues as an example is bs.
They traded a third round pick for a bunch fourths.
In the new system the third rounder has no points.
So what exactly have they lost?

Who's the best indigenous small forward that's available? We missed out on rioli, Bedford and hill, let's not miss out on the next. It's the last piece of the puzzle.

Umm, offer him a contract? He's on the rookie list and they can simply upgrade him.
They can upgrade him or offer him a contract but it doesn't matter. Even if they offer him a contract he doesn't have to sign it cos he's a DFA. So they have no say if he wants to leave. They won't let him go cheap cos he'll go for free.

They can upgrade him or offer him a contract but it doesn't matter. Even if they offer him a contract he doesn't have to sign it cos he's a DFA. So they have no say if he wants to leave. They won't let him go cheap cos he'll go for free.

So, if they want to retain him, it's a bidding war?

Happy to hear Yeo re sign at WC.
Keep our Shinboners and let them build our club back to the top together!!!
Wardlaw, Sheezel, Powell, Jy, Scott, LDU, Zurhaar, Phillips, McKercher
I think our "interest " in Yeo was put to bed pretty quickly and exposed as more Wilson bullshit.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder, if we are showing a bit of spunk, whether we might entice Shai Bolton to consider skipping the worst of the bottoming out years... Especially if Dusty finished up at the tigers by whichever way. Should be in his ear laying the groundwork. First round pick would obviously have to be involved.

I wonder, if we are showing a bit of spunk, whether we might entice Shai Bolton to consider skipping the worst of the bottoming out years... Especially if Dusty finished up at the tigers by whichever way. Should be in his ear laying the groundwork. First round pick would obviously have to be involved.
Someone might pay up to break his contract. Would rather it wasn't us, although he's a very talented player.

It’s an interesting to think which current players would we be prepared to give up pick 1 for?

Any word on which way he’s leaning? Tom Morris suggests he’s gone however Cal seems 50/50.

Do players make negative calls this far out? Thought if they had made up they mind to leave, it's keep quiet until the final weeks. That and also the timing of it ie after two strong performances has me thinking in the positive...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back