List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

and when Max is back?
sure he has the potential to be, but he spent time back at Sandy, so clearly not locked in best 22 yet.

I'd have him line ball performance wise with Caminiti and there in lies the hesitation
always amused when some get upset about this stuff
He's so much better than Caminiti, the fact you reckon it's line ball tells me enough about your footy opinions.

He's so much better than Caminiti, the fact you reckon it's line ball tells me enough about your footy opinions.
ahh yeah, my opinion doesn't match yours = clueless.........

tried and true BF methodology

Sharman has 5 years on Caminiti and there is not much difference between the two.

I would say presently Sharman is further developed, runs the angles better is a more confident mark and a better kick.
I think Sharman has reached his potential which in my opinion is easily Josh Bruce/ Tim Membrey level. If he stays at the level he was playing at the end of the season and with a better midfield he will shine.
Caminiti hasshown great promise but is nowhere near his potential. If he reaches his potential he will go past Sharman which is really exciting because as you can see above I rate Sharman.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jeez….it was a joke.
Did you really think I’m comparing Dal to an up and coming player like Sharman?

Still, I think you do him a disservice if you think he’s not a regular best 22. He’s showed heaps once they actually played him in his best position - forward.
It's just stating a fact. He hasnt been cemented in the best 22 under Ross as evidenced by being dropped for form both years and being in the sub role multiple times. He did look good at the end of the season and we all hope he can consistently be that moving forward.

Fox Footy saying an F2 for Soldo. F that Jack, no way would I pay that.
Thanks Ivan enjoy the Barossa.
Port need draft picks to get their trades done so will demand overs for contracted players like Houston and Soldo.

Let some other team be the suckers for once. Fair deal or walk away.

Ivan Soldo’s trade request to Victoria

“I’m not sure it’ll be straightforward. Ivan understands that the deal has to be right for the club if he was to go out. He’s certainly suggested to us that he would like to get back to Victoria. But whether that can happen or not and what the deal is worth ... I don’t want to over commit to something right now that when there’s just so much of a trade period to play out. And ultimately, even though the Soldo deal may be us and just one other club, they’re also linked that it would be premature for me to talk about what we’re looking for there.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivan Soldo’s trade request to Victoria

“I’m not sure it’ll be straightforward. Ivan understands that the deal has to be right for the club if he was to go out. He’s certainly suggested to us that he would like to get back to Victoria. But whether that can happen or not and what the deal is worth ... I don’t want to over commit to something right now that when there’s just so much of a trade period to play out. And ultimately, even though the Soldo deal may be us and just one other club, they’re also linked that it would be premature for me to talk about what we’re looking for there.”

Port doing the usual posturing, they know they dont have the deal hand so they will try and make it look like they are happy to keep him. This deal may take some time to play out.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back