USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole idea of swinging voter at this point is odd to say the least.

“I mean I do like democracy but Biden looks old and frail. Trump is old too but is confident in whatever he is selling. 🫤
They are not really 'swinging voters'.

The group that may/can influence are the Independent voters. Not aligned with either major party and in some states are quite high.

Not sure where I saw or heard it but it is believed that they make up 17% of voting.

The group that may/can influence are the Independent voters. Not aligned with either major party and in some states are quite high.

Not sure where I saw or heard it but it is believed that they make up 17% of voting.
Its more about getting the already registered voters out to vote

Its why the registration system is important for parties. They can identify and accommodate those who are unable to turn up

Independent voters are only going to vote for a non-major party figure

I shall be watching tomorrow's debate with great interest to help me decide who to vote for in November.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same thing really, like how could you be bothsidesing them at this late stage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Trump is trying to court the black vote by saying how hard he has had it, and that he was tortured when they booked him in the Atlanta courthouse. :confusedv1:

Here he is outside pleading is case.
64cac9eab1af66f50969bf5329d1e220.jpg

So Trump is trying to court the black vote by saying how hard he has had it, and that he was tortured when they booked him in the Atlanta courthouse. :confusedv1:

Here he is outside pleading is case.
64cac9eab1af66f50969bf5329d1e220.jpg

“I’ve got it bad you don’t know how bad I’ve got it.

You black people got it easy you don’t know how you got it good.”

Last edited:
The first debate is today so it’s probably overdue somebody started this thread.

The two lead candidates are Donald Trump and Joe Biden, both running for second terms, both would be the oldest person to win a US presidential election, and both are amongst the most unpopular candidates in history. It’s the rematch nobody wanted.

Joe Biden is the incumbent, having won the election in 2020 (allegedly, per the Trump camp). Aged 81, Biden’s come under criticism for his mental state, with some saying that he is obviously losing his mental sharpness. He was elected during the Covid pandemic (and largely due to Trump’s mishandling of it), but his presidency has come to be shaped by foreign policy. His polling numbers first slipped when the US withdrew from Afghanistan, and he’s faced significant criticism from both his left and right over his handling of the conflicts between Russia and Ukraine and Israel and Palestine.

Donald Trump is 78 and previously served as President from 2017 to 2021. His presidency was seen as accidental, as he was the first president with no previous political or military experience, but he has built a passionate but minority group of supporters. His first term could be described as an incompetent shambles, but it was inconceivable to him and his support base that he could possibly have lost in 2020, leading to the January 6 riot on the Capitol. The language from him and his supporters that this won’t be allowed to happen again has many fearing that his election will lead to the death of democracy (as opposed to this democratic election between two people the majority don’t want). He also has numerous indictments, as the legal system has finally noticed over half a century of crime, which will keep both his schedule and his finances busy until election day.

There is a third party candidate in Robert F Kennedy Jr, at a comparatively youthful 70. He manages to be both a crank and a bland centrist, with nothing that compelling or fun differentiating him from the two lacklustre major party candidates. He’s still polling the best for an independent candidate since Ross Perot, mainly due to the dissatisfaction with the two main candidates. He just fell short of qualifying for the debate, and it remains to be seen whether he becomes a larger factor.

Trump will **** him up in this debate. He's gone senile himself, but he never relied on making sense to be effective lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back