USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The line between "non viable" and the "the mothers choice" would no doubt be eroded quickly in these Blue States

Yep, doctors are totally going to terminate a healthy baby after birth because the mother didn’t like the colour of its eyes.

Get a grip.

So about the only argument I see Trump haters have is that he is a liar. But then there’s no elaboration on what specific lie has made him a bad president. Then the Trump haters refuse to acknowledge that he is anti-war, strong on border protection, and strong on the economy.

On the other hand Joe is weak on crime, deliberately floods the country with millions of illegal immigrants, throws away jobs and the USA’s ability to be energy independent, he throws aways over a 100 billion taxpayers dollars to Ukraine and the Middle East, and does nothing to help the crisis within his own country with the Hawaii fires and the East Palestine Ohio train derailment pollution disaster. Nevermind how he has weaponised the justice department to attack his political opponent effectively making the USA democracy look like Russias.
i really struggle to understand people who put a political party over what is best for the country.

especially Republicans, who prattle on about conservative values and their love of all this USA. This guy (Trump) is a con, a felon,, a liar, dumb, a raper, a cheater, a narcissist, a racist, sexist, emotionally unbalanced and troubled, Russian lover, an Authoritarian, a sore loser, attempted a coup

breathes

corrupt, doesn't pay his bills, a bully, disloyal, disrespects veterans and the military, draft dodger, lazy, cheats at golf, cares only for the wealthy and people who kiss his ring, Ginger, overweight, his former VP hates him, several family members despise him, everyone who ever worked for him thinks he is a dumbass, can't tell the truth, unpatriotic and has the charisma of drunk guy at a pub with his rambling.

It saddens me that he will get over 10% of the vote.

You are right, he is only a lair....plus about 20 other things.

We are from a country with compulsory voting but I now totally understand why people in America would chose to just not vote.

Young people in America are gonna be screwed no matter who's in power it's just a matter of how screwed you're gonna get.

Compulsory voting is a firewall against a person like Trump. As bad as some of our Prime Ministers have been they have never been anywhere near as bad as Trump, and I don't think we would elect someone as bad as Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love when Biden says that a group or body endorses him, and then that exact group takes to social media to state the opposite!

But leftists will ignore Bidens lies, because orange man bad.

Not much of a gotcha, Trump lies about literally everything, so unless his opponent is as pure as the driven snow, they are just as bad.

It’s like comparing an elephant and a mouse.

I’m no Biden fan either and have wanted them to get another candidate for a fair while now.

I tend to think of who id prefer in power for what the overall party coalition rather than a cult of personality though.

I’d vote for a cardboard box over Trump if given the choice and the dangers he and his enablers pose to democracy, the Dems have been negligent letting it get to this point.

What’s all of this fear mongering about Trump winning? He’s already presided over the country between 2017-2021. Did the world blow up? Explain exactly what he did in 4 years already that you denounce. What was so bad about those 4 years during his presidency. Extra points for not replying with “he lied”.

The criticism of Biden is not about his content, but his cognition. His performance makes him look like he's incapable of being a good President, even though he means well.

Trump has more energy, but you know he's a moron and will do stupid stuff.

Next time somebody from the US says they have the greatest constitution in the world, just show them this Presidential debate, AIPAC and the NRA gloating about how much they own Congress, and the corruption of the Supreme Court. They don't just need reformed parties, they need a new constitution.

The US is genuinely undermining capitalist democracies for those countries in which they try to impose these types of systems.

It's kind of what the GOP and Trump have been steering the country towards. "Well, the system is broken so why don't you just let us lead you and forget about all that democracy stuff, which is over-rated"

What’s all of this fear mongering about Trump winning? He’s already presided over the country between 2017-2021. Did the world blow up? Explain exactly what he did in 4 years already that you denounce. What was so bad about those 4 years during his presidency. Extra points for not replying with “he lied”.

Look up "Project 2025"

The above is what their plan is, you make think it’s cool, which it is, if you’ve had enough of democracy.

Then there’s the whole refusing to accept the result of an election, riling up and angry mob Jan 6, fake elector schemes etc.

Make no mistake it’s not just Trump, just his cult have allowed many of peoples worst impulses who would normally keep quiet (religious freaks, racists, xenophobes etc) to let their freak flag fly.

They have no positive vision for the country or the world, they will be worse on income equality, health, education etc (the usual republican stuff, but this time with fascist plans).

The criticism of Biden is not about his content, but his cognition. His performance makes him look like he's incapable of being a good President, even though he means well.

Trump has more energy, but you know he's a moron and will do stupid stuff.

Next time somebody from the US says they have the greatest constitution in the world, just show them this Presidential debate, AIPAC and the NRA gloating about how much they own Congress, and the corruption of the Supreme Court. They don't just need reformed parties, they need a new constitution.

The US is genuinely undermining capitalist democracies for those countries in which they try to impose these types of systems.

It's kind of what the GOP and Trump have been steering the country towards. "Well, the system is broken so why don't you just let us lead you and forget about all that democracy stuff, which is over-rated"

Yep, the freedumb idiots in the Republican house of reps just want to blow everything up, they don’t want government to work, so try to prevent it from working.

I do think they have been trying to normalise authoritarian rule, hence much of the American rights love for Russia.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back