USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

If you think Trump is worse for Ukraine and Taiwan than Biden you're cooked.
How can you think that? He and his Allies have already been screwing Ukraine with delays that helped Putin and last time he was in, he made it pretty clear he wants to abandon any other nation that doesn't make him happy.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The shocking part of the debate fallout is that there aren't immediate bipartisan efforts to "amendment 25" Biden. Its well past politics you can't have such a man running America for another 7 months.

The shocking part of the debate fallout is that there aren't immediate bipartisan efforts to "amendment 25" Biden. Its well past politics you can't have such a man running America for another 7 months.

Yep the American politicians are incredibly reluctant and resistant to any changes in the constitution.

As for Biden though, the DNC have hitched their wagons to him. This man is representing them. Its a symbiotic relationship. Its an incredibly difficult ship to right, at the moment. They'll go down with the ship.

Correct, that's how good leaders work. I understand it can be confusing because we've had 10+ years of left wing propaganda saying that being a good leader is having a 20 year old post a photo of you with a rainbow on Twitter, giving stimulus packages to buy votes, including pro nouns in your State of the Unions, and other such nonsense.

Nice unrelated rant.

So answer the question, how will he stop the war?

There wouldn't be a war in Ukraine if Trump was in office and the war will end when Trump returns to office.
This is the analysis that keeps me coming back

There wouldn't be a war in Ukraine if Trump was in office and the war will end when Trump returns to office.
So you believe that the US president is important and influential to global conflict.

Can you help me understand how Trump's internal initiation of the destruction of the US empire didn't impact global conflict, but Biden's attempts to repair it did?

The war is only continuing to funnel money through Ukraine for the benefit of the Biden crime family and Democrat shareholders in US military contractors.

Zelensky will be imprisoned, Ukraine and Russia will shake hands, Russia will take the Donbass and the almost entirely Russian speaking people of the region and the world will stop killing people to benefit the Democrats.

Oh right, you’re one of them.

Correct, that's how good leaders work. I understand it can be confusing because we've had 10+ years of left wing propaganda saying that being a good leader is having a 20 year old post a photo of you with a rainbow on Twitter, giving stimulus packages to buy votes, including pro nouns in your State of the Unions, and other such nonsense.
real old man yelling at clouds vibe with this and the rest of your posts tbh

Country is stuffed whomever wins but Biden would be the lesser evil of two crazy old codgers

Country is broke as **** - Trump wants to give more tax cuts to his wealthy mates

No one dares to address gun control, health care, the homeless, drug crisis, lifting the Federal minimum wage to above the lame $7.25 it is in around 20 states and too many folks below, at or close to the poverty line where wages haven't gone up when the price of food and utilities have (even if their food tastes like sheit compared to us)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Think it can only be Harris that replaces him.

Biden won’t act until longer term polls come out in the next 2-3 weeks.

That restricts the amount of time any new candidate has to get up and running, get through the convention and make themselves known to the American people.

If you were a Newsom, Klobuchar or Whitmer, you’d probably be thinking it would be better to wait until the next four years .

That really leaves Harris. The only other one who I could see getting into the ring would be Pete Buttegeig. He would be a longshot anyway, but I reckon he knows that and he would enjoy going after Trump.

That restricts the amount of time any new candidate has to get up and running, get through the convention and make themselves known to the American people.

If you were a Newsom, Klobuchar or Whitmer, you’d probably be thinking it would be better to wait until the next four years .

That really leaves Harris. The only other one who I could see getting into the ring would be Pete Buttegeig. He would be a longshot anyway, but I reckon he knows that and he would enjoy going after Trump.

Dem conventions august so 2-3 weeks is still enough time

Do they have the balls to change this late though? & Biden made it clear after the debate he isnt going anywhere.

Baring death or an act of God, Trump is the next Pres.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back