USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

As abysmal as the entire car crash of a debate was, I think it was worse for Biden. Trump's failings are more known/accepted, yet Biden did nothing to counteract the accusations that he's too old/tired/sleepy. His drawl was mind numbingly slow and quiet, even when he was "on the attack".

He's behind in the polls/betting and dealing with credibility issues about his capacity to inspire... And he serves up that garbage?

Trump was just Trump... The USA's issue is that there seems to be a near majority of people who are ok with that!
Sad isn't it, that is the best they can offer, a conman/convicted criminal or a man who is clearly struggling physically and more importantly mentally.

Trump kept banging on how USA is a laughing stock around the world, trying to pin it on Joe, when it's not just about Joe, it is about the whole US political system.

then you’d do well to look at trump’s ramblings. but if you prefer a treasonous, demented, lying, convicted felon, with a record of sex abuse you’d fit in well with the brain-dead magas

Neither of them are worthy of being a leader of a world super power.

Look up Vascular Dementia.....................

I know what vascular dementia is, I manage a team of people who work with older people with all sorts of neurocognitive and mental health issues every day.

So are you actually able to put anything up...or are you just being stigmatizing?

Biden should never have run again. They should have been building for someone else for years.

now, they have months to do that. Just stupid, greedy advisors and a stubborn old man.

Do what is best for the country Joe. Drop Out, endorse someone. You can not let Trump win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its possible the loss that Biden will hand out will be less than an unknown un proven new candidate. Perhaps they let Joe cook himself and rebuild....either way its going to be very difficult for the dems to win...

I know what vascular dementia is, I manage a team of people who work with older people with all sorts of neurocognitive and mental health issues every day.

So are you actually able to put anything up...or are you just being stigmatizing?
If you are good at your job it won't be difficult to overlay the symptoms of vascular dementia to what Trump displays ;)

Its possible the loss that Biden will hand out will be less than an unknown un proven new candidate. Perhaps they let Joe cook himself and rebuild....either way its going to be very difficult for the dems to win...
They're worried Biden won't willingly step down

next debate just put a resignation speech on the teleprompter and he'll read it out without knowing. Problem solved and by tomorrow he'll have forgotten he quit, just tell him he's still president

the democrats need to cut their losses and replace Biden now.

absolutely amazed if he continues.
To be honest both Blokes need to be turfed out.

Biden is really showing his age.

Trump wont back down. He is a bully. Him being 78 years old and becoming president Just shows the lack of decent choices on this US election.

Both of these blokes are pushing 80. One of them looks like he needs to be in a retirement home or aged care facility.

The other bloke is a Billionaire that has already abused his power before he was president in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back