USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Would they take it to a open convention ?

It's a shame that this years third party candidate is an absolute loon with worms in his brain, otherwise they'd have a genuine chance.
I've been thinking something could happen then ever since they determined Biden was going around again. An open convention with a genuinely charismatic performance by the winner could be a boost the Dems will need after today. A same old thing, even Bernie, won't fly I think. Some energy and media blitz against Trump using the massive war chest, could get them through the summer with momentum into the autumn final run.

Leader of the free world and most powerful/dangerous military/economic weapons available.
It's not a joke, you cannot want a continued successful USA for others to hopefully follow around the world rather than choose an opposite direction and vote for this cognitive corpse.
Anyone who would vote Biden has the analytical depth of a child.

Moment Biden Self Imploded In Debate:

Biden should never have run again. They should have been building for someone else for years.

now, they have months to do that. Just stupid, greedy advisors and a stubborn old man.
So obvious wasn't it.

I know the establishment Dems are horrendous but my god, imagine shitting the bed to this degree. No idea how supposed political professionals have let it get to this :drunk:

Mate.... my Standards isnt that high. Surely there is someone in a Population of 300 odd million, there is at least one person aged between 56-64 that is good enough to last 2 terms or even bloody one 4 year term.

Again.... This time next year we will have the Australian federal election.

Anthony Albanese is only 61 or 62 years old now. Despite his age, He is like a Spring chicken wise compared to these 2 blokes in Biden and Trump.

Peter Dutton is born in November 18th , 1970. He is only 53 or 54 years old. Again, Trump and Biden are pushing 80 year old and Duttons age gap between those 2 is like a gernerational gap.

I mean I hate Dutton but I have no doubts about his cognitive mental health.

Albo definitely no issues in that regard either.

Same with the UK elections, regardless of what you think of them they are present mentally.

The democrats, like 2016 have been super complacent run by conservative corporate interests more interested in making sure no genuine progressives get near power than beating the GOP.

It’s like the Dems are running with the only guy who couldn’t beat Trump. They can’t really highlight Trumps inane ramblings as Trump comes across as far more with it and confident. In other words he may be in decline but doesn’t look old and frail like Joe.

Its possible the loss that Biden will hand out will be less than an unknown un proven new candidate.
I don't see how at this point.

"Generic Democrat" has lead Trump in polling all the way through. Time to muster up some minerals and put it to the test, can't be any worse than where they're at currently.

Nup, they've hitched their wagons to Biden. Dems should go down like a sinking ship for that alone.

Problem is it's not the Democrats that'll wear the consequences, it's Americans.

There's little doubt Trump will be more extreme on pretty much every problematic aspect of his first Presidency if he's in again.

Absolute disaster, that the choice is between these two! Almost unbelievable that the Democrats actually believe Joe Biden should run again, the man is on deaths door, should be in hospice and the other guy is a criminal and serial liar

Is there literally no one in the country between the ages of 35 and 55 that is capable of running the country?
Scary - Bill Clinton was president 30 years ago, and is still younger than either candidate

I mean I hate Dutton but I have no doubts about his cognitive mental health.

Albo definitely no issues in that regard either.

Same with the UK elections, regardless of what you think of them they are present mentally.

The democrats, like 2016 have been super complacent run by conservative corporate interests more interested in making sure no genuine progressives get near power than beating the GOP.

It’s like the Dems are running with the only guy who couldn’t beat Trump. They can’t really highlight Trumps inane ramblings as Trump comes across as far more with it and confident. In other words he may be in decline but doesn’t look old and frail like Joe.
Just like 2016. Bernie would have won

I don't see how at this point.

"Generic Democrat" has lead Trump in polling all the way through. Time to muster up some minerals and put it to the test, can't be any worse than where they're at currently.
The thing to watch will be the polls over the next week - if they dive dramatically worse than they already are for Biden, he may do an LBJ (although later in the process).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too late for this.

The public will turn on the Democrats soon for gaslighting them so much.

Needed to happen months ago to get people settled with the idea.

So obvious wasn't it.

I know the establishment Dems are horrendous but my god, imagine shitting the bed to this degree. No idea how supposed political professionals have let it get to this :drunk:

Yep. Also, compare Trump's debates against Hilary and Biden(2020) where he constantly interupted them.

He didn't even feel the need to do it this time round, he knew letting Biden speak and mumble would do most of the damage.

How embarrassed must Americans be seeing these 2 nimrods zombified and spluttering, they should both be in an aged care facility. And more embarrassing is Jill Biden cackling on about Joe answering every question. There shouldn’t be an election it should be a golf game to the death.

Yep. Also, compare Trump's debates against Hilary and Biden(2020) where he constantly interupted them.

He didn't even feel the need to do it this time round, he knew letting Biden speak and mumble would do most of the damage.

"Never interrupt your opponent when they're making a mistake"

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back