USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute disaster, that the choice is between these two! Almost unbelievable that the Democrats actually believe Joe Biden should run again, the man is on deaths door, should be in hospice and the other guy is a criminal and serial liar

Is there literally no one in the country between the ages of 35 and 55 that is capable of running the country?
Funny you brought that up.

To become US president I know 2 requirements.

1. you have to be Born in the USA or in its territories like Alask or Hawaii.

2. Minimum Age you have to be 35 years old.

Yes, this is true. I've said it before, Biden's staff and other support are far superior to Trump's. That's why, even with his deterioration, I will vote for him. I was a no Trumper in 2016, even though I had a distaste of HC. Biden's admin make the right moves, Israel aside and regardless what the Fox grifters lie about.
You’re voting for Biden??

Do you want WW3?

Too late for this.

The public will turn on the Democrats soon for gaslighting them so much.

Needed to happen months ago to get people settled with the idea.
It did, and they deserve every bit of criticism they get.

Point is it couldn't possibly be worse than it is now, and it might be better. Leaving him in is just continuing on the current trajectory, gotta try something (anything) now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been thinking something could happen then ever since they determined Biden was going around again. An open convention with a genuinely charismatic performance by the winner could be a boost the Dems will need after today. A same old thing, even Bernie, won't fly I think. Some energy and media blitz against Trump using the massive war chest, could get them through the summer with momentum into the autumn final run.
What they wouldn't give for another one of these

It did, and they deserve every bit of criticism they get.

Point is it couldn't possibly be worse than it is now, and it might be better. Leaving him in is just continuing on the current trajectory, gotta try something (anything) now.

I'm almost at the conclusion that the Dems are conceeding a loss now and just want the Trump era over with.

4 years won't affect most of their careers, plenty will still have jobs and they probably think the appetite for Trump-style populism will be gone by 2028.

Trump kept banging on how USA is a laughing stock around the world, trying to pin it on Joe, when it's not just about Joe, it is about the whole US political system.
Completely agree with this. However all western countries have this outdated method of electing our political leaders, and unfortunate it’s hard to see how it changes. Everything else in the western world over 300 years has advanced in leaps and bounds: medicine, technology, culture and beliefs, communication, transport. Yet we’re all stuck with and outdated political system where only multi-millionaires can get into office.

The system is broken in our country too. But coming up with a better way is something no-one can even create, let alone implement. So we’re stuck with what we’ve got and no doubt it will be our downfall this century.

joe not had his best night. time to step aside, rethink and refresh for another shot in 4 years.
Biden is going to be 85 or dead at that point.
Trump is going to be Biden's age now or dead as well.

Both Reps and Dems needed fresh faces and new blood like a decade and a half ago. This is catastrophic.

I mean I hate Dutton but I have no doubts about his cognitive mental health.

Albo definitely no issues in that regard either.

Same with the UK elections, regardless of what you think of them they are present mentally.

The democrats, like 2016 have been super complacent run by conservative corporate interests more interested in making sure no genuine progressives get near power than beating the GOP.

It’s like the Dems are running with the only guy who couldn’t beat Trump. They can’t really highlight Trumps inane ramblings as Trump comes across as far more with it and confident. In other words he may be in decline but doesn’t look old and frail like Joe.

Well fair points.

But Again, regardless who wins the US election, its going to suck either way.

I know we have a 2 party system with some smaller parties. But at least the 2 main candidates this time next year in the federal election are not 90 year old elderly individuals on their death beds.

Biden is going to be 85 or dead at that point.
Trump is going to be Biden's age now or dead as well.

Both Reps and Dems needed fresh faces and new blood like a decade and a half ago. This is catastrophic.
Agreed....

At least in the next federal election both of the 2 likely candidates are not on their death beds.

Trump won the abortion part of the debate easily.

Making Biden reject late term abortions is pretty big given the more disgusting elements of the Democrat voter base. They were falling all over themselves in 2020 justify it.

We all laugh and moan about Aussie leaders lately, Albo and Dutton will never be remember as great Australian Leaders, but damn has there been a great fall and failure of leadership than the Yanks? Trump vs Biden.
What a failure in a political system that is. Albo and Dutton at least have all their faculties in check.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back