USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t see anyone lining up to kill Harris because she’s the deep state nominee.

I’m sick of these endless wars. Just keep printing money and sending weapons.

Taiwan will be next if she gets in. Kamala is dangerous as are the democraps. And I’m no repulsivecan fan either but Trump is the lesser of two evils. And just for the melts too, you’d love to see Trump get in to see liberal rage

Least he supports peace. Unlike most people I know who want to keep these endless wars going on. I like my hard earned tax dollars being spent in my own country not being siphoned overseas

You ok there?

I don’t see anyone lining up to kill Harris because she’s the deep state nominee.

Taiwan will be next if she gets in. Kamala is dangerous as are the democraps. And I’m no repulsivecan fan either but Trump is the lesser of two evils. And just for the melts too, you’d love to see Trump get in to see liberal rage

Least he supports peace. Unlike most people I know who want to keep these endless wars going on. I like my hard earned tax dollars being spent in my own country not being siphoned overseas

Here's the bit where you outed yourself as a Trumpie: "Trump is the lesser of two evils. And just for the melts too, you’d love to see Trump get in to see liberal rage".

Here's the bit where you outed yourself as a Kool-Aid slurping Trumpie: "Least he supports peace."

And it was a nice touch for a person located in Tasmania to be whinging about the spending of US tax dollars.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Here's the bit where you outed yourself as a Trumpie: "Trump is the lesser of two evils. And just for the melts too, you’d love to see Trump get in to see liberal rage".

Here's the bit where you outed yourself as a Kool-Aid slurping Trumpie: "Least he supports peace."

And it was a nice touch for a person located in Tasmania to be whinging about the spending of US tax dollars.

Trump wants to end wars his said so himself.

Kamala wants to throw the kitchen sink at Ukraine which has already been a failure and loss of exponential human life. The Dems will use Taiwan as a pawn to fight China next.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back