Game Day 2024 Week 06 Essendon v Swans 2 Oct 7:15 @ Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too disappointed with that. No Molloy, Morphett, Ham and we fought hard. Liked what i saw from Cooper and some of the other youngsters

That was a fantastic second half effort. We just lack the class around ground, whether that's the likes of Hamilton and Smith hanging on to marks, or the defenders kicking reliably out of defence.

That may be the best game Hurley has played. She seemed to be everywhere. So was Gardiner, but we've gotten used to that.

I also thought O'Sullivan was solid in defence and Kennedy a bull.

I wonder if Privitelli is fully recovered from her injury. She seems intent on rushing her kicks (field as well as shots at goal) and to have lost faith in her ability to kick a drop punt from straight in front of the goals.

What a rubbish HTB, she had no prior! And before that the Essendon player wouldn't give the ball to us after the free and it should've been 50.
and that was the difference in the game in the end. A red hot HTB identical to about three they failed to pay the other way in the last 5 minutes.

and that was the difference in the game in the end. A red hot HTB identical to about three they failed to pay the other way in the last 5 minutes.

A factor yeah but our abysmal play in the first bit was worse we were missing set shots from in front

Yep especially the easy miss by Privitelli in the first quarter.

That’s the one and in these games where let’s say 40 points is a great score (especially at night) you cannot miss easy shots…then compound it conceding 30 seconds later

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Week 06 Essendon v Swans 2 Oct 7:15 @ Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back