24. Ben Griffiths

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has he found his niche? Will we persevere with him being a backman and makes Grimes the 3rd tall defender when ready to return?

Been nice to watch the past couple of weeks and it's nice not cringing every time he used to play forward and opposition defenders would crack him on the shoulder at every opportunity.

I just get so excited everytime he kicks the ball!
It's not just the booming 65-70 meter roosts... hits targets efficiently short as well.
Still would love to see him at CHF one day but for now his last 2 games down back have been very encouraging.

I just get so excited everytime he kicks the ball!
It's not just the booming 65-70 meter roosts... hits targets efficiently short as well.
Still would love to see him at CHF one day but for now his last 2 games down back have been very encouraging.
Very happy with him and yes I agree with roachy8

Nah, leave him at CHB for the time being, prefer Vickery at CHF for the time being with the HF line working quite well. ~200cm at CHB is always good, especially with mobility, skills and poise....

just watched his draft video, geez he looked good slotting goals from outside 50 even back then. Really like him down back but think he could be a real weapon up forward aswell.

just watched his draft video, geez he looked good slotting goals from outside 50 even back then. Really like him down back but think he could be a real weapon up forward aswell.

Based on post tfo, I just had a look too and I've got to agree. Very easy to see why RFC took a punt on Big Ben. Simply just has a lot to work with. Hope for his sake things turn to the positive for the big guy. If they do will be, as you say a real weapon for us. :thumbsu:

Excerpt from LIVE CHAT WITH BLAIR HARTLEY 11 October 2012
Ben has some very attractive attributes and has been in the gym everyday over the pre-season, as we saw last year he made some inroads as a defender but we see him being able to play forward as well. His development scope is untapped and I'm sure he will find his long-term spot over the next 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back