27 Ben McKinley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if McKinley has actually signed a new contract yet, and if so is it a one or two year deal?

I know this has popped up several times before but I haven't been able to find any confirmation that he has signed on.

Obviously, the club want him to stay as he wasn't delisted, but if he hasn't signed he could still nominate for the PSD.

It would be a shame to lose a guy who we have put two years of development into and who actually shows some promise as well.

Could 2008 be a breakout year for him?

Does anyone know if McKinley has actually signed a new contract yet, and if so is it a one or two year deal?

I know this has popped up several times before but I haven't been able to find any confirmation that he has signed on.

Obviously, the club want him to stay as he wasn't delisted, but if he hasn't signed he could still nominate for the PSD.

It would be a shame to lose a guy who we have put two years of development into and who actually shows some promise as well.

Could 2008 be a breakout year for him?
Is this your attempt to claim him as your player sponsor? ;)

Is this your attempt to claim him as your player sponsor? ;)

No, it was a legit question. Believe it or not.:)

I'm just glad I got one in before Lynch takes a Mark did.:eek:

No, it was a legit question. Believe it or not.:)

I'm just glad I got one in before Lynch takes a Mark did.:eek:
We should just get the mods to delete them all after the player sponsor draft. I liked the idea of the person who gets the player starting the thread on them and talking their player up.

This is just shit what he has done, I do not understand the point in it. In fact, I am going to post a thread on it.

We should just get the mods to delete them all after the player sponsor draft. I liked the idea of the person who gets the player starting the thread on them and talking their player up.

This is just shit what he has done, I do not understand the point in it. In fact, I am going to post a thread on it.

You've got me confused. I thought the point of the sub forum was not for the player sponsor draft, which is over a month away, but for us all to talk up the players on the team. Player watch, as in discuss the player. Just wondering :confused:.

You've got me confused. I thought the point of the sub forum was not for the player sponsor draft, which is over a month away, but for us all to talk up the players on the team. Player watch, as in discuss the player. Just wondering :confused:.
It is, but what are we going to be discussing about them now?

Maybe what we should do a draft with the players we have now and those that want pick 3, 13, 20 and 22 and the 5 (or whatever it is) rookie picks can just pick them not knowing who they are.

1 yr deal

Thanks for that. :thumbsu:

Do you know if that was what West Coast offered or what McKinley asked for?

Does become a bit of a make or break year for him.

i reckon he will be going home next year

thus we will give our first round with him to a team that finished low for thier pick 2 or 3 :p and draft rich :D

can wish cant i?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back