'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to say the contribution of Dawes, Maxwell and Malthouse to that doco was pretty bloody amazing considering how raw it must have been. I would have told them to F - off, but they not only did it, they were honest and opened up. I got more of feeling of how much it meant from them they I did from Kelly or Hawk. They made it much more than an over-dramatised puff piece.

Still love to watch them getting mashed on the replay, but unless I missed it earlier, just thought someone should acknowledge them.

If any one would be so kind to send me the torrent invite I would very much appreciate it!! (pundijr@hotmail.com).

Not likely to get in on the BBC in London unfortunately, and am absolutely itching to see what its all about!!!

Cheers, go cats.

Shane

I have to say the contribution of Dawes, Maxwell and Malthouse to that doco was pretty bloody amazing considering how raw it must have been. I would have told them to F - off, but they not only did it, they were honest and opened up. I got more of feeling of how much it meant from them they I did from Kelly or Hawk. They made it much more than an over-dramatised puff piece.

Still love to watch them getting mashed on the replay, but unless I missed it earlier, just thought someone should acknowledge them.

Said it earlier. Thought Dawes spoke well. The other two are still tossers.

Was nice to see the Varcoe goal get some recognition in the doco and Trav's description of it " I was buggered and then I had 80ks jump onto my back I had to say Jimmy get off me I stuffed":D

Just finished watching it. Enjoyed the extra footage etc but thought it was a bit meh overall...there weren't any great insights and I don't think they did a great job of conveying how the game shifted back and forward. Biggest thing I took out of it was a new understanding of how terrible James Brayshaw is - pity they couldn't use the ABC call.

The only insight for me was from Harry O,regarding our forward structure up till Pods went off,he thought we were to Pods focused and they were happy just to spoil and run off him and they never adjusted to our new set up.I think he was suggesting that was the game changer, and Mick didn't have an answer.

It was supposed to air right now on 7mate in Victoria, according to the TV guides.
Doesn't seem it is, the electronic guide says some monster fish thing which is what is showing.

Was it the one that was on 7 today? I missed the first half. Thought it was a bit boring really.

I liked the stuff in the rooms after the game.

It was supposed to air right now on 7mate in Victoria, according to the TV guides.
Doesn't seem it is, the electronic guide says some monster fish thing which is what is showing.

In Melbourne/Geelong in was supposed to be on the main 7 channel.
Today it screened in Wagga as advertised. (Not advertised the first time but screened.)

Write to the AFL and tell them what is going on. This sort of crap in online and printed guides has to stop. It's as if some cringing colonial mentally is sabotaging AFL listings in the guides on behalf of their adherence to the non evolved games of the "mother country".

Rebel Sport's 2012 catalogue issued in NSW with all AFL supporter jumpers removed.
"Mega Movers" advertised instead of the first screening of "2 Hours" in TV guides for regional NSW.

There are other examples.

Having just moved down to Melbourne, didn't realise this was on and have just caught the last ten minutes of this documentary. Should have set up my tv a few hours earlier!! If anyone could let me know of a torrent that would be greatly appreciated. animalrocks@hotmail.com

IQ didn't work on my foxtel and haven't had a chance to catch it. If someone could PM me the link to the torrent site i'd really appreciate it. cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just saw the channel 7 one again. Gee Corey butchered the ball under pressure all day.
At least he was going in and getting it but it was a hot potatoe for him.

Help please, 2 hours and premiers cuts

hey guys, ive missed both 2 hours and p-c due to work, is there any other way of every seeing them again?

Re: Help please, 2 hours and premiers cuts

Hi I have 2 Hours on DVD which I have already watched. You can have it if you want.
dustyy ps its great.

Received mine today. Main feature is 44 minutes, so I assume what was seen on TV. But there is an 'extra' of 6 minutes of interviews that weren't shown on TV.

The extra - is mostly talking about feelings after the game, Mad Monday, and Ling's surfing prowess. Some amusing stuff...but of course only 6 minutes worth.

I cant wait for apple to open an Apple TV store. This is the sort of stuff that we'd all buy.

Remove this Banner Ad

'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back