'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, classic Scarlett! Take no prisoners. Champion!

Awesome doco, wished it went for longer, 3 or 4 hours would have been good! Shed a little tear. What an amazing team Geelong is! :heart:

X100! Outside of the games themselves, it's the best football related thing I've ever seen! Tom Lonergan is a ****ing hero!

What an emotional ride. Geelong is truely the greatest team going around. There is a real sense of family amongst these guys and any young player who arrives at this club is the luckiest kid in the country to be a part of it. Very excited for this year...and next year..and

Shattered... Set up the IQ but it didn't record due to the programme being moved. Any links to a torrent would be amazing.

In desperation,

David

Channel 7 repeating it next saturday at 4:30. According to The Age TV guide.

Will they show this again?
I am pissed I missed it.

So am I. I managed to recorded a whole 90 seconds of it. I thought that it was on at 10:30pm due to the OP.

something else that I really liked about the doco also was it seemed 7 and likely the AFL really respected the show, really gave it everything they could and didnt flood it with ads or anything like that.
They gave the doco the chance to really shine itself, theres nothing worse than watching a really good show/movie thats being interrupted every 2mins with ads, especially one as emotional as 2 Hours was.
So Kudos to those involved :p

You cannot give us a date and time can you SJ?
They mentioned during the NAB Cup Grand Final that it will be on again, I don't remember the times in each state. Check your local guides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They mentioned during the NAB Cup Grand Final that it will be on again, I don't remember the times in each state. Check your local guides.

If I recall correctly, they said it'd be on after the Swans-Giants game next Saturday night, with a doco about the formation of the Giants on beforehand.

So am I. I managed to recorded a whole 90 seconds of it. I thought that it was on at 10:30pm due to the OP.

Don't blame me,blame ch7.They originally had it for after the Nab Cup GF but then changed it on thursday and moved it to before the GF.Time changes were posted in this thread.

SJ;23597004[B said:
]I'm sure it'll appear on our favourite torrent site.
[/B]
My highlight was the use of the 'best bits' of the radio commentary, just brilliant.

It's available to download at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

'2Hours' - Behind-the-scenes 2011 grand final documentary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back