3 Bomb blasts in Athens !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by toulairene
the philippines is better than australia, from the culture to the beautiful girls. All greeks agree with me.

Imelda Marcos?

Europe in general apart from the u.k ****s all over australia.

Sulla (check ur greek history if u dont know)
Stalin
Hitler
Mussolini
Napolean
Branco
Bainimarama
Bozizé....

Some of the good family men throughout the history of Europe.

Originally posted by skipper kelly
I thought you were smarter than too become obssessed with a cyber person. Your frailties are now coming to the fore.:eek:

merely trying to help a fellow cyber dweller out skip.

If that falls into your category of obsession, then maybe you need some help in learnig to label things correctly.

Obsession, hypocrisy.

There are two to start with.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Europe in general apart from the u.k ****s all over australia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still upset over teacher confiscating your marbles?

:)

Out of all of those leaders from europe you put up, you forgot to mention some from other parts of the world

George w bush
john howard (you do know australian history right?)
ariel sharon

your damn right i got unfairly teased at school, but my parents told me to keep quite and not to respond to morons like that, not anymore, its time for us to fight back.

well everyone knows that those marbles belongs to the parthenon but yeah try telling the stupid poms that who stole them.

I bet if greece had done that to england the coalition would have gone to war, lol idiots.

dont get me started with the philippines, notice what the greeks and the filos have in common? people from both countries tried to kill john howard when he travelled to there respective countries, derr obviously hes a moron.

How can anyone be proud of hoWARds contribution to australia.

dont get me started with the philippines, notice what the greeks and the filos have in common? people from both countries tried to kill john howard when he travelled to there respective countries, derr obviously hes a moron.

How can anyone be proud of hoWARds contribution to australia.

And what does that say about the peace loving and tourist loving, friendly Greeks?

you are obviously still at school, and I blame myself for falling for your trolls.

I hope you grow up a bit in the near future and find some peace in your soul.

Originally posted by otaku
merely trying to help a fellow cyber dweller out skip.

If that falls into your category of obsession, then maybe you need some help in learnig to label things correctly.

Obsession, hypocrisy.

There are two to start with.

Please find someone else to obsess over. It would be fine if you could discuss an issue logically, and it was fun for a while, but boring Otaku boring.

I have shown the capacity to move on when I have been wrong, and also the capacity to accept others opinions. These are things you should consider before your credibility drops any further, ifthat is possible.

Good Luck.

BTW. I will try and get Frodo back for you. Better still, just PM me and I can hook you up with my 14 year old daughters messenger friends.;)

Originally posted by skipper kelly
Please find someone else to obsess over. It would be fine if you could discuss an issue logically, and it was fun for a while, but boring Otaku boring.

I have shown the capacity to move on when I have been wrong, and also the capacity to accept others opinions. These are things you should consider before your credibility drops any further, ifthat is possible.

Good Luck.

BTW. I will try and get Frodo back for you. Better still, just PM me and I can hook you up with my 14 year old daughters messenger friends.;)

there is no issue to discuss here.

And now can you see my sarcasm coming into effect?

you often say "Argue the point, not the man" yet you often fall into personal insults.

Another Tooloftheyear hissy fit. Only takes on sentence to send him off. It seems he's competing with Fullerton for the dykhead of the year crown.

yep skipper its all greek to me as well.
Its also with delta goodrem as well, she chose a real man and not some skinny sucker like hewitt hahahahahaha lol. Your golden girl is becoming greek, i bet she agrees with me.

John howard is not a moral person, so when he travels, i declare it duck season for other countries to kill him.

hey bunsen burner how are you mate? must be getting nervous, the big day for you and otaku is almost here, i even heard that evade will be the best man, awwww how sweet. Good luck to you and your partner.

LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey bunsen burner how are you mate? must be getting nervous, the big day for you and otaku is almost here, i even heard that evade will be the best man, awwww how sweet. Good luck to you and your partner.

LOL

I suppose i should expect anal sex fantasies from a greek.

but please dont include me in them Toolboy.

ask bb about insults, number plate jokes, big noses, hairy people, i made the mistake in replying to your stupid insults, i should have known that 90%of bigfooty is made up of aussies, but if i get you people on my home turf forum then your going to get beaten fairly comprehensivelly, its not an even argument when you put 20 aussies up against 2 greeks, me and carmelo, if more wogs were on here you would be a bit more careful about what you say.

otaku, on your wedding night you are free to do as you please so if you want anal im sure your husband will gladly accept, you always mention sexual fantasies, im really starting to think that you are gay lol. Wheres the wedding taking place? probably in a garden lol

You do realse the more you morons respond to me, the more i have the edge over the majority that come here and make fun of me, so i believe i must be right.

are you john howard in disguise bb? you must be, oh im so scared of you and your buddies, mate its not good to get upset just before your wedding, you have more important business to attend to with otaku rather then arguing with me.

Ah those pre wedding jitters, rumours are that your heading to parliament house in canberra for your honeymoon, oh how beautiful, you get to meet the great man himself. Did i also mention that man is responsible for the deaths of innocent australians at bali, but its ok let him brainwash you with his pro american positions. Anyway you should not be thinking about politics on the eve of your wedding.

ask bb about insults, number plate jokes, big noses, hairy people, i made the mistake in replying to your stupid insults, i should have known that 90%of bigfooty is made up of aussies, but if i get you people on my home turf forum then your going to get beaten fairly comprehensivelly, its not an even argument when you put 20 aussies up against 2 greeks, me and carmelo, if more wogs were on here you would be a bit more careful about what you say.

you are starting to sound a bit silly now.

otaku, on your wedding night you are free to do as you please so if you want anal im sure your husband will gladly accept, you always mention sexual fantasies, im really starting to think that you are gay lol. Wheres the wedding taking place? probably in a garden lol

You do realse the more you morons respond to me, the more i have the edge over the majority that come here and make fun of me, so i believe i must be right.

you are the one who started talking about this, not me.

I have asked you repeatedly not to include me, but still you continue.

So, please keep your anal sex fantasies to yourself, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back